Good blades with hinoki outer ply and composite material?

This user has no status.
Can you recommend some good blades with the hinoki outer ply and with ALC, ZLC or any other composite material? I'm not interested in all hinoki blades, but only outer ply with ALC/ZLC immediately below hinoki or for more controle ALC/ZLC around the core.

I'm currently playing with XIOM Vega Tour and it's really fantastic. I know that Xiom has a lot of hinoki blades, like several blades from Feel series and some old ones. Andro has old Treiber Z, and the new Treiber FO and FI.

What about Butterfly, Stiga, Nittaku?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
If your looking for a back-up blade, and you like vega tour, why not to get a second one? Well, I know it is expensive, but most of the blades mentioned above are not cheap either. My back-up setup is xiom feel hx pro, and I hope I won't need to use it :p
No because it isn't good, Ireally like it, but it plays really different to my main set-up(all-wood - g1)

I need a backup blade, which must be similar or better ;)

Xiom Vega Tour is still available in some stores.
I personally have 2 of it and I use them both, just realized in time that its really fantastic and the best for me.
if you really think its fantastic too, I doubt that you'll find something similar to be better. Xiom Feel ZXIII is an excellent blade and the most close to Vega Tour, and its available and cheaper. Try it. Its only you who may tell how you would feel the difference. These two are similar, but with different core and it makes the difference. You have to mind the weight too.

Reactions: 7sagittarius7