Most attractive table tennis players?

Who is most attractive on the CNT? (men's side)

• Ma Long

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Lin Gaoyuan

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Wang Chuqin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Are you kidding? Who else!
335F6D19-D045-41A9-937C-FFEAFC2A96ED.jpgF5D01320-8BF9-4347-A0F3-FD774BB14FA5.jpg

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Ah well. I guess it’s just me that wonders why we as a community insist on creating a toxic athmosphere.

Yes, some bodies are more attractive to some than some other bodies, subjectively. Big deal. It has little to do with skill and smarts. And we’re all singling out a specific part of our community in that we somehow think it’s ok to judge them by looks, easily equated to sexual attractiveness here. Because we’re a bunch of merry troglodytes, apparently. And proud of that.

This is all jealousy, of course. Must be a non-hottie whining. Well, rationalize away. That will not lessen the bad mouth taste I’m getting over and over again when yet another boobs-boobs-huhuhuh thread lifts off. So predictable…

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
Ah well. I guess it’s just me that wonders why we as a community insist on creating a toxic athmosphere.

Yes, some bodies are more attractive to some than some other bodies, subjectively. Big deal. It has little to do with skill and smarts. And we’re all singling out a specific part of our community in that we somehow think it’s ok to judge them by looks, easily equated to sexual attractiveness here. Because we’re a bunch of merry troglodytes, apparently. And proud of that.

This is all jealousy, of course. Must be a non-hottie whining. Well, rationalize away. That will not lessen the bad mouth taste I’m getting over and over again when yet another boobs-boobs-huhuhuh thread lifts off. So predictable…

There is nothing toxic here except your post.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
CNT Team heavily photoshopped....
View attachment 18420

They never wear make up so its not just The photoshop which made them different than before also the make up . Look at wu yang and chen meng that how make up effected their beauty Also we are accustomed by chinese good skin and non make up faces , lets see how bernie looks like without make up lol ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016

Having said that, you just know all the ladies listed so far could totally abuse the hell out of your wood! Regardless of what kind of balls you're using, or if they've been in ovtcharovs mouth or not...