[LHTT #65_CHN Coach Lesson] Free Style Lesson

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Nice to see that you are still practicing hard! It would be interesting to hear whatt your coach said about your backhand.
In my humble opinion i think you are sometimes reaching for the ball to much. Either you need to wait more for the ball or take a step further. I think that when you reach for the ball, you have your arm already extended so you have no forearm left to generate power. almost like a boxer trying to hit someone with his arm already extended. So try hitting closer to your body with the arm less extend. Hard to explain in text, hope you understand. But i do think it looked better in the end of the video.

keep up the good work.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Hi, Lula. I understood your comment, but not perfectly in fact. My coach said that "My BH Timing is a little bit fast and so it can't make more spin". So She asked me "To wait and take a exact timing fo hitting"

It's not easy to make a exact timing, but I will do. Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
So We Said the same with different Words or atleast i think so. If you are timing to fast, you proably are hitting the ball to early so your arm Will be extended instead of waiting for the ball and Hit closer to the body were you get more power and spin since here you can use your forearm.

Reactions: Nicholasy