Who do you think has the best FH?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Someone who consider Jakub Dyjas (who is always injured) is really out of world.
I think Tiago Apolonia has the best forehand and he is real artist and dont ask me about match with Timo.
He had jet lag..trav from Japan to Europe + he doesnt spend a lot time with his newborn.
I think Lebesson has perfect forehand attack but lacks of technique in short game

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Someone who consider Jakub Dyjas (who is always injured) is really out of world.
I think Tiago Apolonia has the best forehand and he is real artist and dont ask me about match with Timo.
He had jet lag..trav from Japan to Europe + he doesnt spend a lot time with his newborn.
I think Lebesson has perfect forehand attack but lacks of technique in short game

Konrad, how do you associate injuries with the fh stroke? As @zeio said, structurally it is the best. I'd be maybe hesitant to say it, but for me it is a very interesting stroke. Whenever I watch him I always have the impression that it's quite unusual. Technique wise, never studied it closer, but the ease with which he goes inside-out is quite a treat for me.

Tiago is a off- game controlling players with his "methodical" attacks. If only for the power (spin or speed wise) his fh stroke could not be a match against Timo, Shibaev or Dima .. or last but not least Kristian Karlsson.

Last edited: