The price of Dignics 05 released

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Read 1 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
The Butterfly catalogue for 2019 released with prices displaying for the Harimoto blade and the Dignics 05.

79 euros for Dignics 05, an increase of 20 euros on Tenergy 05. [...]

Finally ... Bty is thinking about all of us, EJ cases and they want to cure us from this distraction ...
I was cured instantly - praise the "Lordie" ... !

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Ok, got my Donic Z'es for ~36$ (it was promotion - still available), but regular they say is about 47$ (store nearby me).
It's the same reason I didn't buy the H3 national. According to the catalog posted here, it would be well over 300 zl in Poland. For rubbers my psychological threshold is about 150'ish, with very rare exceptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacob
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Sigh. Just honestly not surprised by Butterfly. For them $90 sounds about right. And some people will be dumb enough to do it thinking it'll change their game greatly.

IDK man. Just isn't my thing. I mean unless you're say over USATT 2100 and up, does it really matter? At that level or lower, you probably have other things you could do to help your game to get better right? But I digress. I suppose big picture wise $90 probably won't break anybody so that's their thing, then make yourself happy is generally my approach. I just think it's a little silly that's all.

(Okay getting off my soapbox now at the end of this post)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Sigh. Just honestly not surprised by Butterfly. For them $90 sounds about right. And some people will be dumb enough to do it thinking it'll change their game greatly.

IDK man. Just isn't my thing. I mean unless you're say over USATT 2100 and up, does it really matter? At that level or lower, you probably have other things you could do to help your game to get better right? But I digress. I suppose big picture wise $90 probably won't break anybody so that's their thing, then make yourself happy is generally my approach. I just think it's a little silly that's all.

(Okay getting off my soapbox now at the end of this post)

Yeah man, sure I'm with you, won't make anybody go out of the business. But it's a price for a decent car tire (sedan, at least in Poland) ... I mean ... : ) Besides in today's world, when the spin game seems not that crucial ... I personally, have lost interest in chasing "the one" rubber, that would suite my game "perfectly" ...

Last edited:
Reactions: suds79