Help! I need a new blade!

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
The advantage of these materials is that you can make a speedy blade that's still quite thin and so it is also spinnier (more flexible), but also higher throw usually.
With offensive wood blades, to get the same speed, as far as I know, they're normally made thicker (less flexible thus lower throw/less spinny) or from harder materials (same).

That said, as I write this I notice how little I care about these things and how the best blade for you is the one you've been playing with for 6 months, regardless of what model it is.

So regardless, like I said before, you live once, and given that, price is no object.

Reactions: Kontra
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Liu is bad move. Low arc, big head size. Nothing special. Maybe If you are pro looper
Apolonia zlc is the best feeling blade
Donic waldner senso carbon
Joola Quadri aruna
Joola Rossi Emotion
Tibhar Stratus powerwood
Fang Bo alc( very similar to Apolonia If we talk about limba feeling and impact Of your game)
Korbel
There is *No bad* expensive move
Everything is more than Ok

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I understand that you are on a budget ans Maybe Do not have the money to spend on tabletennis. But i think that Maybe it would be better to try to save money ans buy a blade that you really want and know that you like. Instead of buting a copy that you might not like and you need to buy another blade instead.

It is good ti remember that buying a blade is a one time cost. If you take care of the blade you can have it for many many years. So it somewhat a good investment because you can use it like forever if you Do not break it.

But again i understand if you Do not have the money But i think you should consider waiting and buy a blade when you have the money. Then some blades are very expensive ans i would not want to But them because it is just to much money.

Did you write that you want a zlc? I use Timo boll zlc and i like it. It is not crazy expensive either. Maybe that could be an alternative.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Hi everyone, thank you for your help! I'm very impressed with how many are willing to take a minute and share some insight.