Need help, finding a good BH rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
My ignorance? You haven't refuted a single thing I said. You actually supported it, LOL. Reign yourself in a bit and get real. "Ignorance" seems to be something of your own that you're projecting.
Henzel tried a hard rubber for backhand, lost confidence in it and moved back to 05? How about that. LOL.

Henzell used the same rubber on both sides. You obviously don't read. Walker used the same hard rubber (M1 ) on both sides. Both Gauzy and Calderano used 47 degree rubbers or more on both sides. Unfortunately, people can only read what they can understand.

Tenergy 05 is a better rubber than Vega Pro with the cell ball. It has nothing to do with the hardness.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Henzell used the same rubber on both sides. You obviously don't read. Walker used the same hard rubber (M1 ) on both sides. Both Gauzy and Calderano used 47 degree rubbers or more on both sides. Unfortunately, people can only read what they can understand.

Tenergy 05 is a better rubber than Vega Pro with the cell ball. It has nothing to do with the hardness.

Dear god, ok, forget it.
You say henzel used a hard rubber and then changed it back to a softer one. Never mind the brand for a second.
Then you say "oh oh no but it hasn't anything to do with the hardness". How do you know?

The new cornilleau rubbers are thin-topsheet rubbers. Which ones did he use?
See, cuz as I wrote, the Andro guy himself said that the rasanters play 2 degrees lower than implied because of this technology, so 47 is comparable to 45 etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
My ignorance? You haven't refuted a single thing I said. You actually supported it, LOL. Reign yourself in a bit and get real. "Ignorance" seems to be something of your own that you're projecting.
Henzel tried a hard rubber for backhand, lost confidence in it and moved back to 05? How about that. LOL. The Cornilleau rubbers btw are the 'thin topsheet' rubbers. Even the Andro dude said that if you're used to a 45 hardness rubber, you should get Rasanter47 because it plays like 45 etc.

Now we are starting to get into word debates. The exceptions are coming. Whatever happened to just admitting that you didn't know that Ma Long was using 48 to 50 degree sponge and that you were wrong?

Or that people who have seen and tested Timo's racket have said that he uses 50 degree Tenergy 05 on both sides?

I get it though. You only know what you know and what you know is the absolute truth.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Now we are starting to get into word debates. The exceptions are coming. Whatever happened to just admitting that you didn't know that Ma Long was using 48 to 50 degree sponge and that you were wrong?

Or that people who have seen and tested Timo's racket have said that he uses 50 degree Tenergy 05 on both sides?

I get it though. You only know what you know and what you know is the absolute truth.

Dunno. You know what ma long uses?

About Timo, that can be verified. You know how much a sheet of 05 weighs in the pack? There's pics of Bolls rubbers with numbers indicating their weight in grams. If it's around the same area then you can assume it's not 5 whole degrees harder, which would be obviously more weighty. Dunno about people who have seen and tested, you can look up the pic and reach your own conclusions.

I don't think I'm the one mincing words, but have it your way.
Thing is, even if you find a couple of exceptions, it's widely known that most pros use t05 for backhand, and that's about 45+-, not hard, and there you go.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Anyways, I think 45 degree is best for intermediate BH.
But of course, topsheet hardness is responsible for 50% of hardness feeling.
Some may prefer a soft-hard, med-med or hard-soft combination.

My recommendation for med-med is Fastarc C-1.

Reactions: thekleifheit13
HI friends, so im looking for backhand rubber with this traits, very good for blocking, not hard not soft(med hardness), good for looping(but it doesnt have to be outstanding), fast but not Super fast, and with good spin and short game, so what can the forum recommmend, right now im using victas v15 extra, is very good but maybe a bit too bouncy for my taste( for forehand i love it tough).

Honestly, I just switched to Dignics 05, and its an amazing BH rubber, does everything you want.

If it is too expensive, I would highly suggest Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 48. Also an amazing rubber. I used it for 1.5 years. Also does everything you want it to do, but it took me a bit of practice to get the short game down, now its good.