USA Lily Zhang new equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Don't worry, jawien. I read you the first time as well.

It wasn't meant as much to "provoke" you or something ... rather I thought it was unfair if you read my comment, moved on and then I would add something to the prev one.

Anyways @Next I don't know the specifics of the dialog between you and Loopadoop .. so. Just in general I don't think all this arguing online on forums is really worth it ... in the end it's just us expressing our opinions, no one's probably going to listen to us and make any significant decisions based on us ... the ittfz are reading this ... you think so?
; )

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
It wasn't meant as much to "provoke" you or something ... rather I thought it was unfair if you read my comment, moved on and then I would add something to the prev one.

Anyways @Next I don't know the specifics of the dialog between you and Loopadoop .. so. Just in general I don't think all this arguing online on forums is really worth it ... in the end it's just us expressing our opinions, no one's probably going to listen to us and make any significant decisions based on us ... the ittfz are reading this ... you think so?
; )

Do you play devil's advocate all the time because ITTF is listening to you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Do you play devil's advocate all the time because ITTF is listening to you?

@Next as I explained I never read any post in the USA committee selection topic, didn't have time and it wasn't really of my interest. What I wrote was more on a general note and based on the CNT and JNT ... and Hina Hayata ...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
@Next as I explained I never read any post in the USA committee selection topic, didn't have time and it wasn't really of my interest. What I wrote was more on a general note and based on the CNT and JNT ... and Hina Hayata ...

My point is that we are all posting for fun here. You write a lot of stuff I don't necessarily enjoy. I don't try to stop you from posting it. I would only if you started making people feel bad and making the community unhospitable.

Reactions: Muhammad Saim
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
My point is that we are all posting for fun here. You write a lot of stuff I don't necessarily enjoy. I don't try to stop you from posting it. I would only if you started making people feel bad and making the community unhospitable.

Fair enough. Let's just leave it there ...

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
March 17, 2019

Bundesliga Women Division 1

Prematch info
Lily's team Bingen tied for 3rd place
Böblingen 8th place which is last

TTG Bingen / Münster-Sarmsh vs SV Böblingen

6-3

Lily Results

Doubles 0-3

Lily 3-0 Theresa Force
6 5 11

Lily 1-3 Qianhong Gotsch age 50
7 9 -8 7
Gotsch Singles 12-0 ytd has beat all the top players in the league

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Bundesliga League Women's
Division 1

March 24 2019

TTG Bingen / Münster-Sarmsh 5 - 5 TuS Bad Driburg

Lily doubles 3-0

Lily 3-1 Yan Su
8 5 -8 4

Lily 0-3 Britt Eerland WR #39
3 0 0 don't know if this was an injury default
Britt prematch record ytd 5-3

After this match, Bad Driburg moved to 3rd place in league ahead of Lily's team Bingen Munster.

Last edited:

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
She has wore a Joola shirt for European world tour events. So has USA Yue Wu.

Maybe it depends on who paid for her trip to Japan ?

I've seen similar confusing things in other teams (e.g. German): for some events they wear national association colors and sponsors, for some they are clearly having their personal sponsors. it might be case by case depending on event as well as individual people (I know that some players sign individual "national team" contracts for each WT event so some may have clause about wearing national jerseys, some may be open in that respect...)