Hello from Catalonia

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Hello,

All my life playing table tennis, I'm handicapped left leg knee doubles only 20º by motorbike accident, 10 years ago), next Febrary 15 I will turn 60 years old. I will contribute and wait to learn a lot.

Our sport changed a lot, at my beginning all people used pips out or cork in place of rubbers, I was the only one in my zone buying my beloved Hans Alser Stiga with Yasaka Mark V rubbers, followed with the speed glue era (what enjoy): Nittaku *** celluloid ball + Stiga super carbon + Sriver L max both sides and all my life to enjoy, but... all changed: speed glue banned, material price sky rocket, celluloid ball banned and this big plastic ball that doesn't do any kind of spin.

Cheers
Felipe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hello,

All my life playing table tennis, I'm handicapped left leg knee doubles only 20º by motorbike accident, 10 years ago), next Febrary 15 I will turn 60 years old. I will contribute and wait to learn a lot.

Our sport changed a lot, at my beginning all people used pips out or cork in place of rubbers, I was the only one in my zone buying my beloved Hans Alser Stiga with Yasaka Mark V rubbers, followed with the speed glue era (what enjoy): Nittaku *** celluloid ball + Stiga super carbon + Sriver L max both sides and all my life to enjoy, but... all changed: speed glue banned, material price sky rocket, celluloid ball banned and this big plastic ball that doesn't do any kind of spin.

Cheers
Felipe

Welcome to the forum, Felipe.
Have a good time while here