Best Rubbers for XU XIN DYNASTY CARBON

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hi,

I am looking to buy xu xin dynasty carbon blade. Should i go for hard rubbers with it or medium hard ones? Does the blade have good control?How would it pair with tenergy 05?

Xu xin blades kinda favors the bouncy rubbers according to my tests. I had 2 hurricanes used but one is good and the other one hits the net. The genesis 2 m was very good as well as the MXS. Probably do not go beyond 48 degrees hardness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I am thinking of tenergy 05 on forehand 05 fx on backhand. Will it suit the blade well?
Xu xin blades kinda favors the bouncy rubbers according to my tests. I had 2 hurricanes used but one is good and the other one hits the net. The genesis 2 m was very good as well as the MXS. Probably do not go beyond 48 degrees hardness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
If I plan on saving money can I put mx-p on the forehand and mx-s on backhand? How would mx-s behave on the backhand.Some people say it is great for blocking? What do you think about mx-p on forehand and mx-s on bachand?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I am interested in why you are going to change blade and why to this one? Have notheard much about this one. Why is it a good blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Just out of curiosity.It seems to have very good control going by the reviews and i love the design of the handle.I think it looks pretty cool.
I am interested in why you are going to change blade and why to this one? Have notheard much about this one. Why is it a good blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Just out of curiosity.It seems to have very good control going by the reviews and i love the design of the handle.I think it looks pretty cool.

Okey, good that you have you have good reason with the control. I feel that many people just change equipment with no though behind it. But of course it is okay to change with curiosity and fun as the reason to, but maybe not the best for the game. And i do not know if the handle is a good reason to change the blade haha :) but then again, it is good to look awesome when you play tabletennis!

This user has no status.
Okey, good that you have you have good reason with the control. I feel that many people just change equipment with no though behind it. But of course it is okay to change with curiosity and fun as the reason to, but maybe not the best for the game. And i do not know if the handle is a good reason to change the blade haha :) but then again, it is good to look awesome when you play tabletennis!

Haha, you are definitely talking about me. I bought Dynasty carbon just coz I want it. It's just such a cool looking blade. I wish the new xiom ice cream blade has better color scheme. I really want it, but I don't like its colors and design.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
That is the reason i ordered it too just cz the way it looked.Does it have dark colored wood like shown in photos?And how is the control and speed and dwell time?
Haha, you are definitely talking about me. I bought Dynasty carbon just coz I want it. It's just such a cool looking blade. I wish the new xiom ice cream blade has better color scheme. I really want it, but I don't like its colors and design.

This user has no status.
My stiga dynasty xu xin edition is kinda heavy 97g! which i pair up with TSP ventus spin and soft, in total of 179g. The appearance of dark coloured wood and special designed lens definitely attracted me, the extra thin textreme carbon layer close to the surface and the sweet contact sound! easily hit through and get the carbon feeling with little effort. What impress me the most is the sweet spot and dwelling time which enable me to execute topspin at low and difficult angle. Though it appears heavy by weight, it's actually well balanced and i dont feel overstretching my wrist. Totally a great blade! (except for the price)

This user has no status.
My stiga dynasty xu xin edition is kinda heavy 97g! which i pair up with TSP ventus spin and soft, in total of 179g.

I can't believe how light your racket turned out, considering your blade is 97g! Either you are using thinner sponge, or Ventus rubbers are super light.
My Dynasty Carbon is 91g. I have Yinhe Jupiter 2 on FH and Palio AK47 yellow on BH, both rubbers at max thickness. The total weight is 183g.