Coming soon!!! MX-K in making from Tibhar's collaboration with Nexy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Sounds like CCA/VS Unlimited composition then?

Maybe. I don't know what the locking veneer of the Unlimited is, just as we don't know (yet) what the locking veneer of the Batos is. Also the Unlimited uses Kevlar and not ALC, although both are very similiar in their properties. There are also some minor differences in head size and thickness. But overall they could be very similar constructionwise.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Supposedly it's Limba-Kevlar Carbon-Ayous-Kiri.

OK. Well, the Unlimited might have been one of the blades that Nexy inspected a little closer while (or before) designing the Batos...and even though not too many people seem to play the Unlimited, it's of high quality according to NDH. I would expect the Batos to be of similar quality or even better.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Joo Sae Hyuk is in a vid wearing Nexy… very long comments by him, but to put it short, he wants to grow.. himself and the Nexy brand and it is a new start for him. He is gunna likely end up with one brand of blade, one brand of LP, and one brand of FH rubber... testing right now. He is feeling good physically.

EDIT: Hey !! The Tak9.com youtube channel has subtitles!!

http://www.facebook.com/TAK9.Korea/videos/365482824303213/

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
The Batos blade sounds interesting. Given my love affair
with Nexy handles and ALC blades, I might give it a try. I like the Boll ALC, I just wish I could magically install a Nexy handle. Lol. Nexy should make an ALC Calix 2 or Qabod.

Slightly OT: Custom handle FTW! Seriously, if that’s your ideal blade, it’s soooo worth getting someone to make and install a handle that meets your weight and dimensions specs on a Boll ALC. (Having seen his craftsmanship, I’d trust someone like Charlie (BBC) with that task any day...)

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I normally sell it only in USA, but can work a deal with you if you pay shipping and pay with paypal, pm or email me if you want. I do not have any more black H version 52.5 in 2.1 but have everything else, including a few sheets of the "pro" version in 2.3 both colors of both hardnesses.