For sale: Top equipment

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Hi everyone, I am selling some of my blades as follows:

1.Butterfly Viscaria old black tag ST (94 g) in great condition - 675 pounds

Vis ST.jpg

Paypal pay for friends, pay for good needs to add 5% on top of the price. Postage is not included. Any questions, please let me know.

Last edited:
Oct 2015
Hi Chen,

What's the difference between this and a normal Viscaria?

It is recent butterfly custom made limited edition, quality wise is better than normal commercial version. Which part of UK are you located, by the way. :)

NDH

says Spin to win!
It is recent butterfly custom made limited edition, quality wise is better than normal commercial version. Which part of UK are you located, by the way. :)

I'm in the midlands - You?

I've always been a bit wary of "custom made" or "limited edition" stuff that looks very similar to the commercial equivalents.

I don't use a Viscaria myself though, so I'm not the target audience ;)

Oct 2015
I'm in the midlands - You?

I've always been a bit wary of "custom made" or "limited edition" stuff that looks very similar to the commercial equivalents.

I don't use a Viscaria myself though, so I'm not the target audience ;)

It is the big company that does the clever marketing and trying to get more customers. Anyway, I have tried the blade. It has nice touch feeling.

I have been living in Bath for a few years, played top league in Bristol and Bath before I moved back to Shanghai. I am still trying to beat the old guys there though, they are quite good by using "dodge rubbers". ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
It is the big company that does the clever marketing and trying to get more customers. Anyway, I have tried the blade. It has nice touch feeling.

I have been living in Bath for a few years, played top league in Bristol and Bath before I moved back to Shanghai. I am still trying to beat the old guys there though, they are quite good by using "dodge rubbers". ;)

Hello, can I get the number version of W968?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
one of my friend similar ones, but turned out they ware fake, so from then on, I don't trust online sellers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
one of my friend similar ones, but turned out they ware fake, so from then on, I don't trust online sellers.

And now the whole world should stop buying online, 'cause Eric1378 has made some bad experiences?
[Emoji23]

Are you just trying to increase the number of your posts or is there a higher reason for making such low quality posts?

Oct 2015

Sorry about your experiences. Doing some homework about the products and check online sellers review, which has more chances to avoid this somehow.

Oct 2015
I for one can vouch personally for Chen having bought rubbers and haifu oil from him several times over the last 2 years

Always found him a good communicator knowledgeable and gives advice as well as keeps his word

Regards
Mark
:cool:

Aha... What a surprise... Good to see you here. ;) Thank you.

This user has no status.
M

This user has no status.
A little bit pricey folks for that equipment.... But someone would buy it, of course.