Kid's Racket

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
My friend's daughter (7 years old) has been playing for about a month now. She has learned to hit backhand with no spin and can rally with me about 5-6 times on the table. The racket that she is using right now is my Stiga premade 4 star bat. The rubbers are completely dead. Can anyone recommend me some kid's custom racket? Preferably under 100$ including blade and rubbers, She plays about 10 minutes almost every day. Her hands are also quite small and when shes gripping the racket she said the wings of the racket hurts her index finger. Also, does anybody have any idea about how to teach a kid to play a forehand? She is having a hard time hitting forehands and making it land on the table. Her stroke looks more of like a tennis stroke and she doesn't really bend her elbow. Thanks

Some kid blades I saw online are
Donic Appelgren Exclusive
Timo Boll J (Made for kids)
Donic Persson Young Star (Made for kids)
Donic Waldner Young Star (Made for kids)
Maze Magic
Primorac
Petr Korbel Japan
Nittaku Violin J (Made for Juniors) About 70$

Rubbers
Donic Twingo or Twingo +
Butterfly Flextra
Sriver (It is a bit expensive though)
DHS PF40+
Yinhe Mercury II
Reactor Corbor
Reactor Tornado

There's also a promotion at my store right now. Sanwei M8 and Kokutaku 007 and Kokutaku 868 for only about 19$ or Sanwei 40+ wooden with Sanwei Taiji on both sides for 12$.

I am open to other suggestions as well. Thanks

Last edited:
This user has no status.
My friend's daughter (7 years old) has been playing for about a month now. She has learned to hit backhand with no spin and can rally with me about 5-6 times on the table. The racket that she is using right now is my Stiga premade 4 star bat. The rubbers are completely dead. Can anyone recommend me some kid's custom racket? Preferably under 100$ including blade and rubbers, She plays about 10 minutes almost every day. Her hands are also quite small and when shes gripping the racket she said the wings of the racket hurts her index finger. Also, does anybody have any idea about how to teach a kid to play a forehand? She is having a hard time hitting forehands and making it land on the table. Her stroke looks more of like a tennis stroke and she doesn't really bend her elbow. Thanks

Some kid blades I saw online are
Donic Appelgren Exclusive
Timo Boll J (Made for kids)
Donic Persson Young Star (Made for kids)
Donic Waldner Young Star (Made for kids)
Maze Magic
Primorac
Petr Korbel Japan
Nittaku Violin J (Made for Juniors) About 70$

Rubbers
Donic Twingo or Twingo +
Butterfly Flextra
Sriver (It is a bit expensive though)
DHS PF40+
Yinhe Mercury II
Reactor Corbor
Reactor Tornado

There's also a promotion at my store right now. Sanwei M8 and Kokutaku 007 and Kokutaku 868 for only about 19$ or Sanwei 40+ wooden with Sanwei Taiji on both sides for 12$.

I am open to other suggestions as well. Thanks

The promotion at your store is an awesome deal and will work very well. M8 handle is very small.

says Hello Mr. Jordan Thanks for reaching out. My email is...
says Hello Mr. Jordan Thanks for reaching out. My email is...
Jan 2018
My son started at same age. You can see my thread on choice of equipment for him. He probably played for 6-8 m with a Stiga premade racket before we to Yasaka Sweden Extra with Vega intro ( below $100 from tt11). He was playing maybe 2-3 hrs/week at the time.