Differences between Viscaria, IF layer, Stiga exclusive

This user has no status.
So at the moment I'm using Stiga exclusive with tenergy 05fx on both sides. I'm feeling like I need something a bit faster and lighter. I started to look around for a good blade that would suit me. And started to think about the viscaria.

Now I have tried the viscaria out for about 1-2 weeks. I could borrow my coach's blade. I could really feel a big difference between the exclusive and viscaria. and it feels like I've improved much in just 2 weeks after the blade change. But, with the viscaria I very often tend to hit the tip of the net and it maybe feels just a bit to fast sometimes.

So I've started to search again and thought of the Innerforce layer alc.s. Which I think has a higher throw and is a bit slower.

Am I right or am I just lost at this point? What is the differences between the exclusive, viscaria and the innerforce layer?

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
You got it right.
Also it could be synergy with the rubbers. Viscaria has a harder outer ply, so the balls have a generally lower 'throw', flatter trajectory. Combined with soft fast rubbers like T05FX which also have a flatter long trajectory it is no wonder your balls are often clipping the net.

It takes some getting used to, though personally I'm not convinced this is a great combination generally.

This user has no status.
You got it right.
Also it could be synergy with the rubbers. Viscaria has a harder outer ply, so the balls have a generally lower 'throw', flatter trajectory. Combined with soft fast rubbers like T05FX which also have a flatter long trajectory it is no wonder your balls are often clipping the net.

It takes some getting used to, though personally I'm not convinced this is a great combination generally.

You think that tenergy 05fx would suit better for the IF layer? and would normal tenergy 05 result in a higher throw?