New Table Tennis Equipment 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Then we just need to find a link to some online store that sells it. I'm interested in trying this inner carbon Stiga blade, I believe it to be a first for them? I could be wrong.

Sorry japan and china as what stiga told me.

QUOTE=Archyan;275309]Only in China
[/QUOTE]

This user has no status.
Added info

Then we just need to find a link to some online store that sells it. I'm interested in trying this inner carbon Stiga blade, I believe it to be a first for them? I could be wrong.
If I recall correctly I think my Stiga Allround Carbon is inner carbon.
The offensive Carbon Classic seems to be inner carbon too.

OCC.jpg[SUB][/SUB]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
This user has no status.
Reactions: AndySmith
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Who cares about launch date or NDA?

Stiga DNA PRO and Future rubbers – The first tensor rubbers made by Stiga
06/26/2019 by tt89player

For quite some time I was guessing the day we would see the first Stiga Tensor rubbers on the market. The answer is fall/winter 2019 and the name is Stiga DNA. Stiga is now able to regain some market share on an overloaded rubber market. The Stiga rubbers of the last couple years accomplished mixed success at best. At least I can’t find Mantra, Genesis oder Airoc on the bestseller lists.
Stiga DNA rubbers – What can we expect?

After some hesitation of Stiga to include ESN Tensor rubbers made in Germany to their portfolio, the modern tensor rubbers have to fill the gap in the range of Stiga. The rubbers created for this task are Stiga DNA PRO S, Stiga DNA PRO M, Stiga DNA PRO H and Stiga DNA FUTURE M.

For now, I am sceptical. I don’t expect something new from these rubbers. Stiga’s tensor rubbers are not the first ESN rubbers we have seen. It’s quite the opposite with so many tensor rubbers on the market…

Stiga-DNA-PRO-H.png
Stiga-DNA-PRO-M.png

Stiga-DNA-PRO-S.png
Stiga-DNA-FUTURE-M.png

Stiga DNA PRO S, PRO M, PRO H and FUTURE M – This is Stiga’s approach on their new rubbers

According to the product description, there will be three PRO-versions, developed for professional and ambitious table tennis players. The enlarged sponges promise lots of power, catapult and dynamic. Furthermore the top sheet is made with a high ratio of natural rubber, to accomplish a long durability and the best spin potential. A unique pimple geometry makes a pefect connection between the powerful sponge and the spinny top sheet.

The DNA PRO Series will be available with three different sponge hardnesses: Soft, Medium and Hard. I would guess hardnesses of 40°, 45° and 47.5° (EUR). The rubbers will be available with 1,9mm and 2,1mm thick sponges.

Of course, the rubbers are polyball optimized. A translucent top sheet and a orange colored sponge is the optic information about the rubbers.

In addition there will be the FUTURE M rubber. But only with a 2,1mm sponge thickness. It will help players, who are still developing their technique. Probably this is a similar model like Butterfly Rozena in comparison to Tenergy rubbers… Anyways, this rubber version is more controlled compared to the PRO versions and made for allround playing styles.
Does this move by Stiga come to late?

This is a very hard and tricky question. Stiga still has a very high reputation worldwide and is considered as one of the leading table tennis brands. In the end the price will decide, if Stiga’s new rubbers will be a success. In case the rubbers cost more than 50€, then most players certainly won’t buy and test these rubbers. The quality and playing attributes should be very similar to tensor rubbers from other brands.

But I like to be surprised. Perhaps Stiga created some really good stuff. May be not. I don’t care. The rubbers will be tested anyways ������

If I receive more information about a specific release date and other things I will keep you up to date ������

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls and JEANJB
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Who cares about launch date or NDA?

Spoken by a true forummer.

Should NDA not be honoured, companies will not share information anymore.
At the end, everyone will loose.
A product life cycle will include time to market planning that is not suitable for the public as yet - no secret but just the information is not yet matured to share.

Some times maybe there is still changes in the products. Some times the product won't even go to market.
Not saying this is the case here, but these are examples I have witness before.

I guess if you are business that covers product manufacturing you will understand this.
But as a tt fan, you won't care, would you?
I won't blame you or anyone, as simple being selfish is human nature.
People will only want to look out for themselves first, its normal.
So if the information is good for you, you will say "who cares"
Just like you don't need to keep secrets of your close friends to yourself - it won't hurt you, and who cares if it hurts them.
Sadly, you do get these kinds of people

Stiga in this case does so much for Dan and TTD
If you can't even respect Stiga request on this platform, I think Stiga should move they money away from this platform.
Why should Stiga respect you or this forum?

Relationships must go both ways.
No individual party can be selfish

Last edited:
Jan 2018
There's hardly any information worth protecting in that leaked piece, especially with the "I'd guess." NDA is simply overused and misused, even for information that is inconsequential.

The moment you apply for the ITTF approved stamp, you're well aware that it's out in the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: vvk1
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
There's hardly any information worth protecting in that leaked piece, especially with the "I'd guess." NDA is simply overused and misused, even for information that is inconsequential.

The moment you apply for the ITTF approved stamp, you're well aware that it's out in the field.

Its the principle at the end of a day. The measurement of the weight is not the issue, its the principle.
obviously if I was to tell someone a secret, I sure won't choose you.

and since you among so many forum members should know, ITTF approved stamp - how many products didn't go to market?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Me as a reviewer usually is given a go signal on what i can share to public.

Yep, and this is one of the "win win win" for all.
1) you get rubbers to review. After review you can give the rubber away to someone who needs them
2) forum members / TT fans at the earliest stage is able to read your reviews and have a better judgement.
I know you get rubbers normally 2-3 months before release, so I think I can safely assume your release is basically on launch day most of the time
3) The brand trust you, you will get more from them to give to us.

I have to say, Stiga is one of the brands that gives more out compared to other brands.
Dan - can comment on this. Since he gets invited to Stiga CNT events.
We all benefit from that.

Reactions: yogi_bear