New Table Tennis Equipment 2019

This user has no status.
Mattenet??? I just checked and did find these blades on Contra, heck it's surprising to find a blade to his name only now. Not to mention, I always thought he was Butterfly through and through. Ah well, good for him. I just wish the French flag colour theme could be a little less overdone - call me an ungrateful and unpatriotic git, but it's one thing that would make it pretty hard for me to ever use a Tibhar Lebesson...

By the way Andy, Sweden Extra as your main blade?? That's so... mainstream ;) (I do love them).

Edit, sort of: FB page says he's been sponsored by Joola since September 2018, and following some testing has settled on (FL) Zelebro PBO-C with red Maxxx 500 (!) on forehand and black Rhyzer 48 on backhand.

View attachment 19104

one of the prides of a Persian is that this guy lost to Noshad Alamiyan in the 2013 wttc :)
haaaaah those good days of Noshad are over, I don't think anyone knows that he beat Wong chun thing and Wang Liqin
this guy could be a beast if he were from a country where table tennis matters :((((

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
one of the prides of a Persian is that this guy lost to Noshad Alamiyan in the 2013 wttc :)
haaaaah those good days of Noshad are over, I don't think anyone knows that he beat Wong chun thing and Wang Liqin
this guy could be a beast if he were from a country where table tennis matters :((((

I have a lot of friends who is coaching in the middle east. I recall someone I know went to Iran before.
The sentiment I received is that there is a lot of potential there.

This user has no status.
I have a lot of friends who is coaching in the middle east. I recall someone I know went to Iran before.
The sentiment I received is that there is a lot of potential there.

That's true, but the price of USD is so high in here
let me tell you something creepy
each usd used to be about 5000 tomans a year and half ago, and now, it's about 13000 tomans while the salaries did not increase even about 20 percent. This means, we don't have a strong financial situation to improve in table tennis.
Toman is the money of Iran btw.
and with that being said, it's really more difficult to buy products in Iran with that sort of an economic problem.
Also, it's true that there is potential, but at the same time, the biggest problem is that let's say where I live, THERE'S NO TABLE TENNIS CLUB IN OUR TOWN AND I HAVE TO TRAVEL OVER 20 KM AND I ALSO HAVE TO STUDY!!!
that definitely destroyes a ton of talent in people like me.
Also, gotta mention that medicine and dent are the only things you're expected to do as a career, because other things are found "unsafe future wise". You won't believe that even my family doesn't believe in my passion of playing tt and thinks this is crazy :)

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Principle my butt. Stiga Japan already hinted at it in early March.

D04SdzXV4AA0sPG.jpg:large

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Principle my butt. Stiga Japan already hinted at it in early March.

Zeio, you do need to speak a bit more civilly please.
we have underage people in this forum too
Stop quoting your butt and being stupid

and I don't see anything of this Stiga Japan

you can do whatever you want, just like if I have a secret or nominate a reviewer to these brands to do reviews, you will be the last one on the list. I don't think you a trustworthy person. This is just base on your interpretation on "principles" and writing principal off as petty.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Civility my eye.

Stiga Japan made it known in early March that a new rubber would be coming this fall. A month later, the LARC indicates it's gonna be either Stiga DNA Pro S/M/H, or Future M. A tester claims it's made by ESN. At that point, it's as good as leaked. Almost 3 months later, we have someone "leaked" a preview that, honestly, is more like a speculation. And then we have a long-time member fussing over this NDA crap that I couldn't care less.

TameDarlingIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: v100ev
This user has no status.
The only speculation about my post was the sponge hardnesses ;-) The other information was taken directly from Stiga's information sheet and I rephrased it or commented on it

Anyways, I deleted my post after Stiga asked for it.

Civility my eye.

Stiga Japan made it known in early March that a new rubber would be coming this fall. A month later, the LARC indicates it's gonna be either Stiga DNA Pro S/M/H, or Future M. A tester claims it's made by ESN. At that point, it's as good as leaked. Almost 3 months later, we have someone "leaked" a preview that, honestly, is more like a speculation. And then we have a long-time member fussing over this NDA crap that I couldn't care less.

cache.php

This user has no status.
Jan 2018
The only speculation about my post was the sponge hardnesses ;-) The other information was taken directly from Stiga's information sheet and I rephrased it or commented on it

Anyways, I deleted my post after Stiga asked for it.

I don't know. I see speculation of pricing and consumer response for another run-of-the-mill ESN rubber. I could see why they don't like the tone.

This user has no status.
Oh man. It was not the tone. The fact releasing information like pictures and the origin of the rubbers was the point. They kindly asked for deleting it after declaring their point that their marketing strategy is to release the information later. I didn't have to. So the speculation was your assumption ;-)

By the way. reposting my pictures (my screenshots) and my text here is something I don't like. Quotes are fine but not the whole thing... no hard feelings, but there is something called copyright. You can leave the post as it is, but you should consider something like that in the future.

I know the price know. And that's what I'm doing. Writing about table tennis equipment. And it's a fact releasing an ESN rubber ten years after the first really good ones (Genius, Baracuda, Hexer) is way too late. Then you can be sceptical.

Anyways, in Germany we say "the cat is out of the sack". But Stiga will announce their rubbers in August.

I don't know. I see speculation of pricing and consumer response for another run-of-the-mill ESN rubber. I could see why they don't like the tone.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Oh man. It was not the tone. The fact releasing information like pictures and the origin of the rubbers was the point. They kindly asked for deleting it after declaring their point that their marketing strategy is to release the information later. I didn't have to. So the speculation was your assumption ;-)

By the way. reposting my pictures (my screenshots) and my text here is something I don't like. Quotes are fine but not the whole thing... no hard feelings, but there is something called copyright. You can leave the post as it is, but you should consider something like that in the future.

I know the price know. And that's what I'm doing. Writing about table tennis equipment. And it's a fact releasing an ESN rubber ten years after the first really good ones (Genius, Baracuda, Hexer) is way too late. Then you can be sceptical.

Anyways, in Germany we say "the cat is out of the sack". But Stiga will announce their rubbers in August.

I agree with you that it is just a timing issue, not positive vs negative comment issue as some ones now wants to perceive it as.
I also think it is very bad taste to incorporate your quote from other platforms. At the end, we are a small community, and yes every person has the right to do anything unmoral, unethical, uncivil on these platforms.

I sometimes wonder if such platform is really even necessary for "official status" members like the suppliers and they partners (which I am of) to be part of it. At first, I thought "our" presence will help the TT community. But at times it is really a complete waste of time.
This is maybe why, of the many I know who is on here have all gone silence.
I still remember the thread with a Xiom senior manager, there was many rude posts. I guess it is the alias/keyboard warrior mentality issue.

Any ways, lets hope the production schedule is on track and the reviewers will get the samples sooner than later.

Reactions: tt89player