New Table Tennis Equipment 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Butterfly D64, D80, LGY ALC blade.

Untitled.jpg

Had i not promised to keep quiet and also askes to wait, i could have revealed them already here and now...

Hahahah I know why you posted this, but without context it sounds crazy. I could just say "255 unreleased Tibhar rubbers". But of course you're referencing your other posts.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I don't get all the secrecy. This has been out there for 3 months already.

Omega 7 Hyper(55°) and Omega 7 Hyper Hard(60°). To be released in October. Developed to mimic the DHS H3 but without a tacky topsheet.

Omega 7 Hyper
ojI6ySq.jpg

wlmsvHB.jpg

gzpAbnz.jpg

Jan 2018
And then the following has been out for 2 months.

Donic Bluestorm RSM. Limited edition and available only in South Korea. Said to be produced by Synectics Group, which owns the ITC brand, after close consultation with Donic Germany HQ. RSM in the name because he is involved during the development(more like a marketing ploy).

ydY4UWk.jpg

0qpDBlo.jpg

PDySYaL.jpg

dOHIChr.jpg

3V3OodO.jpg

T3mEwIh.jpg

rD0kNqL.jpg

FtUs62z.jpg

TNkOMHZ.jpg

bmMPm9N.jpg

VWTyjxe.jpg

NIAmftS.jpg

Reactions: thomas.pong
No sigma 3 next year if what they plannes will push through

Yes, Omega 7 Hyper is in LARC since April, so its not a secret that it may appear on the market.
Its more interesting to know shall we ever see Sigma III, or the project is abondened.

says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
I don't get all the secrecy. This has been out there for 3 months already.

Omega 7 Hyper(55°) and Omega 7 Hyper Hard(60°). To be released in October. Developed to mimic the DHS H3 but without a tacky topsheet.

Omega 7 Hyper

Okay this one, I am all sorts of lost, isnt the point of the H3 that its one of the tacky-est ? I am probably missing something.

And then the following has been out for 2 months.

Donic Bluestorm RSM. Limited edition and available only in South Korea. Said to be produced by Synectics Group, which owns the ITC brand, after close consultation with Donic Germany HQ. RSM in the name because he is involved during the development(more like a marketing ploy).

Well, as far as I can understand it, Synonics is a Korean Agency and Synextics is a Business Management organization.
The area they were involved is in regional market management and regional TT market and playing specifics. The rubber is designed to meet these regional market peculiarities and specifics. But its produced by ESN anyway, I believe.

Reactions: thomas.pong
Jan 2018
Okay this one, I am all sorts of lost, isnt the point of the H3 that its one of the tacky-est ? I am probably missing something.

I dunno. That's how it's written.

▶ What is the background of development of rubber hardness that is very hard?

-Omega 7 hyper rubber is developed based on the concept of the Chinese hybrid rubber. It is a rubber developed to overcome the shortcomings of Chinese rubber, in which the adhesive performance disappears in a short time while maintaining the sense and performance of the Chinese adhesive rubber represented by Hurricane 3. In a word, the Omega 7 Hyper Rubber is not a sticky top sheet, but it is a rubber that achieves the performance of sticky rubber. You may be surprised to hear the hardness at first, but it is a rubber with a soft feeling compared to hardness. (Talk with Xiom Development Coordinator)

My take? Bullshit. Who doesn't put a protector on?

This is nothing new. I predicted 7 years ago that this was the direction ESN was heading into.

wa9wpGV.png

Reactions: JustANoob
Jan 2018
Well, as far as I can understand it, Synonics is a Korean Agency and Synextics is a Business Management organization.
The area they were involved is in regional market management and regional TT market and playing specifics. The rubber is designed to meet these regional market peculiarities and specifics. But its produced by ESN anyway, I believe.

Synectics Group.

https://www.itc-tt.com/about-as
ITC is the new table tennis brand name launched by the Synectics group that was a product developer of adidas table tennis. The Synectics group was also an exclusive distributor of Butterfly and Adidas table tennis in Korea.