ping pang wang store

This user has no status.
ahh ok cool coz the B2 red and blue are both boosted well from the factory which is new to me

More and more Chinese tacky rubbers are now factory tuned to make them accessible to lazy people like me. :D
I think Dianchi D commercial and provincial versions are both factory tuned too.

This user has no status.

Interesting... I just checked taobao.com and apparently, they do ship worldwide. I guess going forward I'll order Hurricane rubbers from here. The price is actually a lot cheaper and reflects the domestic price vs. prices you see on aliexpress and TT11.

For example, Hurricane 3 Provincial Blue Sponge is 249 yuan which is $37 USD, but on TT11, it's about $56 USD.

The only downside is Taobao is only available in Chinese, so you need to know the language. I suppose one could try google translate.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think I have the commercial version for both. I was shopping on the Yinhe factory store on Taobao. I didn't see any provincial or national versions for these rubbers. But I highly recommend the commercial version. Both rubbers are great and fairly light weight.

correct.

both versions do come in Provincial version.
I'm not sure why Yinhe doesn't sell them to the public on the online platforms.
I have access to them, so I'm sure many sellers should have too (similar to the Provincial blades)

This user has no status.
Yes but the factory tuned effect will also wear off after a while.

Yes, I've noticed it. The Jupiter 2 on my violin carbon has it's booster wearing off almost completely. I noticed the rubber is not as spinny and bouncy as before. Even without the tuned effect, Jupiter 2 is still better than H3 commercial.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yes, I've noticed it. The Jupiter 2 on my violin carbon has it's booster wearing off almost completely. I noticed the rubber is not as spinny and bouncy as before. Even without the tuned effect, Jupiter 2 is still better than H3 commercial.

H3 Commercial is a waste of time if untreated
If I was to use the rubber long, I would tune every 100 hours at the worse case (if 10 hours a week, that is 10 weeks, 20 hours a week, is 5 weeks etc)
I used to use about 6-8 H3 a year.
The moment the rubber wears out, the feeling is not as good as before.
Retuning too much could also damage your sponge/topsheet bond, so take caution