ping pang wang store

For the first store, it was on the news quite long ago that they sold fake DHS rubbers/blades. I am not sure about now but I will avoid store that sold fake stuffs.

Really?? HuaTsing sold fake rubber? Last time I used H3 neo province, it bubbled. I bought it from that store.

That store has high rating and like the biggest tho... also the price is very competitive.

Really?? HuaTsing sold fake rubber? Last time I used H3 neo province, it bubbled. I bought it from that store.

That store has high rating and like the biggest tho... also the price is very competitive.

Yes, it was on the news very long ago that they mixed genuine and fake rubbers together and sell.

I bought DHS blade and rubbers from the second store and they seems to be authentic after checking the security check serial number. However, they may ship out DHS Neo Hurricane 3 Provincial rubber that was manufactured 2 to 3 years ago.

I always get from the second store for authentic DHS Neo Hurricane 3 Provincial rubbers at a more competitive pricing (hint - not the price you saw on taobao) but have to face the risk of getting an old rubber. Otherwise, you can get from the Ping Pang Wang store which has quite good reviews for their items at a slightly more expensive price.

It is a known issue that DHS Neo Hurricane 3 rubbers are prone to bubbles especially for their Blue Sponge rubbers due to their poor quality control.

Last edited:
They have these prices that are strike-through, looks like discount, example battle 2 red (288 -> 128), but when you select the item its 288. So whats the deal there ?

I just checked that the price for Battle II (not blue sponge) is 288 -> 99 currently.

Reactions: JustANoob
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
has anyone purchased the Battle 2 from the Panli shop? It's currently showing the price of the red as $18.66. for 38/39/40 2.1mm. Also, if anyone has bought from the Panli shop, any idea on shipping time to the US? If i have to ship DHS, i'm sure it wont be cheap and if there is a weight limit for E-packet, i'm not sure how many rubber sheets would be the maximum there.

I am also curious about the current Taobao pricing, and if it's worth it to get someone who speaks Chinese to purchase it there for me.