ping pang wang store

This user has no status.
I've bought some dianchi D and battle II rubbers on this taobao store when I was visiting China. The quality is good, but I feel like most stuff on there are expensive, compared to other well-known Chinese brands like DHS, Yinhe, or 729. Still a bit cheaper than than Japanese or European brands though.

Reactions: Andyzhao123
This user has no status.
yeah i got a friend to get me both battle 2 versions for the price for me its basically the national h3 neoish but i never used anything else from there. so i guess the B2 red and blue are a bargin coz you dont need to boost it
Personally Love the Red version so much its got a crazy amount of spin and great feeling

Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
I've bought some dianchi D and battle II rubbers on this taobao store when I was visiting China. The quality is good, but I feel like most stuff on there are expensive, compared to other well-known Chinese brands like DHS, Yinhe, or 729. Still a bit cheaper than than Japanese or European brands though.

What did you think of the Dianchi D ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Who has used this Store on taobao?
alot of interesting things there
This guy they Call “Shifu” regarding Chinese techniques. He has a lot of tutorial on YouTube under the user name yunpeng guo. He together with Sword developing pingpangwang equipment, but on the taobao there is other good things as you already mentioned.

Reactions: Andyzhao123
This user has no status.
This guy they Call “Shifu” regarding Chinese techniques. He has a lot of tutorial on YouTube under the user name yunpeng guo. He together with Sword developing pingpangwang equipment, but on the taobao there is other good things as you already mentioned.

wow interesting
i got my custom blade via sword they do good work

This user has no status.
did you try the battle 2 red and blue yet?

Haha, not yet. I bought quite a few sheets of Yinhe Jupiter II and Big Dipper. I just put these rubbers on most of my blades, so I don't want to take them off just yet. So far I really like Jupiter II and Big Dipper. They are light compared to other tacky rubbers and are boosted already.

This user has no status.
Haha, not yet. I bought quite a few sheets of Yinhe Jupiter II and Big Dipper. I just put these rubbers on most of my blades, so I don't want to take them off just yet. So far I really like Jupiter II and Big Dipper. They are light compared to other tacky rubbers and are boosted already.

what version are you using from there?

This user has no status.
Yinhe Jupiter II and Big Dipper
coz i saw there are a few versions of big dipper

I think I have the commercial version for both. I was shopping on the Yinhe factory store on Taobao. I didn't see any provincial or national versions for these rubbers. But I highly recommend the commercial version. Both rubbers are great and fairly light weight.

This user has no status.
I think I have the commercial version for both. I was shopping on the Yinhe factory store on Taobao. I didn't see any provincial or national versions for these rubbers. But I highly recommend the commercial version. Both rubbers are great and fairly light weight.

ahh ok cool coz the B2 red and blue are both boosted well from the factory which is new to me