OSP Expert

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Hi! I'm new to the forum. After deliberating for a few weeks, I'm happy to finally jump on board the OSP wagon. I gotta say, workmanship is top notch. Compared to my Hurricane Hao II, it's thinner, flexier and has a much larger sweet spot. Traded a little speed for a better kick effect. Wood feel was more pronounced vs HH2 during impact :) Really happy with the blade, although I would have preferred a more uniform look on the blade. Running with a H8 MID (FH) and a H3-50 SOFT (BH).

IMG_20190220_180005.jpgIMG_20190220_180053.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Welcome to the club. I don't think you should worry too much about the aesthetics, since it will be covered up by rubber anyway. Personally, I love the uniqueness of every piece of black limba.

Well I guess you're right! Kinda impossible to have a fully even shade especially when it comes to black limba but that's just my OCD kicking in :)

Reactions: Nate4s
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Got a few days of play with this blade and I must say, the handle and wing is so much more comfortable out of box! The OSP team had already thoughtfully sanded down any sharp edges. When playing, my playing peers were having some trouble returning due to the increased dip after the first bounce. Kick effect is noticeably stronger as the blade breaks in. Blade feel had soften up abit after using it for a little over 6 hours. Might order another one just to keep it :eek:

Reactions: Cornerer