Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi TTD,

Just want to get an update with everyone. The site has had a lot of updates recently. I just want to know if the site is running fast and working normally for everyone. Is any having any trouble loading a page? For example in the HOME tab does the new slider that features the latest articles, does that load instantly for people?

Please report back any issues you have found so the TableTennisDaily team can fix these right away :)

This also includes some positive feedback hehe. Whether you like the current state of the site and any other features you would like to see included into the site :)

Train hard and enjoy all
Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
The site is working great Dan . One request for a possible enhancement , is there a way to send notification ( email or otherwise , may be a private message on the site itself ) when somebody replies to your post or mentions you in their post , even if the thread is not owned by you . May there is a way to do that I am not aware of , please let me know how to set it up in that case .
Kudos to the table tennis daily team for maintaining the standards they do !!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The site is working great Dan . One request for a possible enhancement , is there a way to send notification ( email or otherwise , may be a private message on the site itself ) when somebody replies to your post or mentions you in their post , even if the thread is not owned by you . May there is a way to do that I am not aware of , please let me know how to set it up in that case .
Kudos to the table tennis daily team for maintaining the standards they do !!

Thanks ttmonster :)

If you go to this link you will see an amazing notification system where you subscribe to a thread you have posted in or your interested in. Hope this helps :) http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...ations-for-your-posts&highlight=notifications

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
It is working smoothly... You had me worry for a while the day that the site was down... I was like I hope it is for Maintenance....

Yeah I'm sorry about that. I was very worried to. I had 700 emails overall over 5 hours as every time someone tried logging into the site with a database error I had an email sent to me lol. Issue is fixed now, phew! hehe :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The only issue is that I need to pay for Tapatalk :p
Don't have a bank account yet so...

Haha anyway I found no problem this far. Great job with the updates, the speed is great too :)

Hehe if i can find a way ill buy it for you :). Ill get back to you on that one Yosua. Has your t shirt arrived yet?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Oh I think the "Latest Table Tennis News Feed" is way too wide, needs to be taller so the proportion will be good.
16:9 would be best, just like a widescreen :D

Good shout. However I think most users are not using widescreen. See the problem I have with that hehe :). If only it could adapt to ones screen...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Hehe if i can find a way ill buy it for you :). Ill get back to you on that one Yosua. Has your t shirt arrived yet?

Haha no Bro I was kidding :D
Ah I've been waiting for the t-shirt but it hasn't come. Delivery to Indonesia takes longer than I thought.
I thought that it will arrive when I was having a holiday out of Indonesia but when I came back it turns out the other way.
I am still eagerly waiting for it tho :) Will post my image asap after the shirt arrives.
I am also holding back my vid uploads so I could add the shirt and the supported by TTD logo with the vids. Going to be cool :cool:

Good shout. However I think most users are not using widescreen. See the problem I have with that hehe :). If only it could adapt to ones screen...

Ah I guess thats the problem, my monitor screen is 16:9 :p
Thats a great idea but once again I am helpless when it comes to forum mods. Sorry for the lack of skill to help with such thing, could only report.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haha no Bro I was kidding :D
Ah I've been waiting for the t-shirt but it hasn't come. Delivery to Indonesia takes longer than I thought.
I thought that it will arrive when I was having a holiday out of Indonesia but when I came back it turns out the other way.
I am still eagerly waiting for it tho :) Will post my image asap after the shirt arrives.
I am also holding back my vid uploads so I could add the shirt and the supported by TTD logo with the vids. Going to be cool :cool:

Ah I guess thats the problem, my monitor screen is 16:9 :p
Thats a great idea but once again I am helpless when it comes to forum mods. Sorry for the lack of skill to help with such thing, could only report.

it should come soon, I sent it off last week :). Aha yeah make sure you post a picture with it ha, Yeah you have a new screen, lucky for some. But I have to set the site by standard computer screens.

I will ask the coder to see if he can perhaps sort this issue and also increase the height on the content slider on home page