Switching from sp blade advice please!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Hello
I'm going to change my bh from sp to inverted because I think it makes a lot of confusion whether to loop or flat hit so it slows down my development.
I use a 6.4 mm thick clipper like 7 ply all-wood blade rated "OFF". I'd like something a little bit slower but still stiff enough for blocking. No hollow feel blades like primorac please (I absolutely hated that blade). Carbon is an option. Thanks in advance!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Why do you use short pimples from the beginning?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
I switched to sp at the beginning of my tt journey which was a year ago because I'm not the youngest out there and wanted something unusual in my play rather than boring double inverted topspin play like 95% of players. Now I want inverted on bh so I can get a little more confident on that wing but maybe will return to sp after some time will see.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
I switched to sp at the beginning of my tt journey which was a year ago because I'm not the youngest out there and wanted something unusual in my play rather than boring double inverted topspin play like 95% of players. Now I want inverted on bh so I can get a little more confident on that wing but maybe will return to sp after some time will see.

When people aim for 'unusual' on their BH, they usually go for LP or anti. Just an idea.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
LP is predictable and doesn't offer much in attack. With sp opponent makes more mistakes due to misreading ball trajectory