Joola Golden Tango and Tango PS

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Not really. Vega China is marketed at 55 and measures 60. ESN just don't use Shore O. One of users here posted they might use asker scale or something like this. That's why I usually relate to it as ESN scale. Also there is some degree of variance between sponges. It won't be exactly that number.

That's why I bought both Shore O and Shore A durometer, to test what hardness my rubber actually have. Aliexpress sellers prepare for disputes, lolz XD

I am going also write a short article about actual hardnesses. I collected a lot of pieces of rubbers, I wonder what am I going to discover.

Yeah it will be very interesting to see what results you get!!! Excellent !!!

Are you removing the sponge from the top sheet? To test on its own?
Then you have a piece of top sheet without sponge that could be tested as well !!!
Can the rubber (combined sponge and top sheet) be tested?
it would be good to see how the ‘feel’ of a rubber is reached, sort of like - soft sponge/hard top sheet feels similar to hard sponge/soft top sheet !!!!! And the rubber combos ( top sheet and sponge) have similar overall hardnesses ???

I would like to know how Hard the Tango PS actually is compared to cj8000 36-38, which to me feels medium-hard :)

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk
36 degrees cj8000 is softer even the 38 degree version.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Can anyone compare joola golden tango(Not PS) and yasaka razka z, which one requires more sponge compression or brushing to get maximum spin. Also which onw have higher throw angle.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Can anyone compare joola golden tango(Not PS) and yasaka razka z, which one requires more sponge compression or brushing to get maximum spin. Also which onw have higher throw angle.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
GT feels harder than RZ, I would say that GT may require more sponge compression, but GT is tackier. Spin with RZ seems easier to produce spin.
RZ has a higher throw angle, by a fair amount.
Both are ‘hybrid’ rubber, RZ plays more towards ESN grippy rubbers, GT more like a Chinese tacky rubber.
Both are good!!

GT PS is somewhat closer to Rakza Z than GT in terms of playing characteristics. The throw is significantly lower and it is more suitable for Chinese-style looping as you get that typical Chinese-rubber speed increase on brush loops, and it is generally easier to unleash characteristic low-angle spinny loop drives. Both rubbers can be pretty lively and responsive when some power is applied to the stroke. I am not sure but I think Rakza Z can be spinner when looping through the sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
anyone still using gt or gtps?

I have been using Golden Tango for more than a year now, playing 2-3 times a week. I found it perfect for my BH, that I set it up on three of my blades. Viscaria, Harimoto ALC and Joola Aruna Off. I liked the GT on my BH as it was not sensitive to incoming spin, not too bouncy, excellent on blocks and has a decent spin and adequate speed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
Currently using gtps on my bh because i managed to trash my main setup, but it is working quite well. I even several really hard matchups in my recent championships and tournaments with it.

Got the gt for my fh because it got recommended to me, but that on the other hand was a really bad recommendation. It bounces way to hard from fh strokes which lets the ball fly over the table very often. Coming from H3 this one feels way too weird and not linear enough for me on my fh.