Scammers at MyTT

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
In the Buy and Sell section at MyTT we have a sticky thread where we identify scammers. I ban them. Then they sometimes move here or sell on eBay. We just outed a pretty epic scammer there from Maryland. You may find it useful to check that thread to make sure you are not dealing with someone we already know about. I'm not trying to steal traffic. I think this could be useful for people who buy equipment on forums.

I hope everyone here is well, I've been a bit scarse.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
In the Buy and Sell section at MyTT we have a sticky thread where we identify scammers. I ban them. Then they sometimes move here or sell on eBay. We just outed a pretty epic scammer there from Maryland. You may find it useful to check that thread to make sure you are not dealing with someone we already know about. I'm not trying to steal traffic. I think this could be useful for people who buy equipment on forums.

I hope everyone here is well, I've been a bit scarse.

Thanks Baal. Can you post a link to the thread so people can find it directly?

Reactions: Suga D
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/topic67777_post1057093.html#1057093

I suggest reading the thread and be careful dealing with people in cities where scammers are known to reside. The worst ones have fortunately been from smaller municipalities in various places. I don't have much else to offer except to see that after I ban them there they often come here soon after. So the later (most recent) parts of thst long thread matter most. But some come back after time has passed like one Czech guy, and our most recent guy from Maryland.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Thanks for the tip Baal! I saw the thread yesterday on MyTT. Let's do what we done until now helping each other to nail those scammers. If you see anything suspicious and none of the admins have reacted please send a PM to one of us and I will of cause do the same for MyTT.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
bite crime 1.gif

bite crime 2.jpg