where to buy Xiom rubbers in Dallas Texas

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
you can go to www.xiom.tt to check out it's global network and my suggestion is to buy local (there is lots of options in USA).
it doesn't make sense if you purchase international - other than price.
As buying local will help the development/marketing budget/funding of that brand in your country
If you buy from another country, you are aiding in that's country to get more support, while your own country will have less.

you can go to www.xiom.tt to check out it's global network and my suggestion is to buy local (there is lots of options in USA).
it doesn't make sense if you purchase international - other than price.
As buying local will help the development/marketing budget/funding of that brand in your country
If you buy from another country, you are aiding in that's country to get more support, while your own country will have less.

Right.
One of the biggest problems of the USA economy is that a lot of money is going outside.
When you buy an imported stuff from a local distributor at least some percentage of the money will stay in the country, helping the domestic economy.
As I see the nearest Xiom centers to your location are in Las Vegas and New York.
The link i've shared is of official USA Xiom distributors and the price is really good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Right.
One of the biggest problems of the USA economy is that a lot of money is going outside.
When you buy an imported stuff from a local distributor at least some percentage of the money will stay in the country, helping the domestic economy.
As I see the nearest Xiom centers to your location are in Las Vegas and New York.
The link i've shared is of official USA Xiom distributors and the price is really good.

Yeah
Some times I hear that some moaners will say - no one is investing in our country. no table tennis brand is sponsoring players in our country, no table tennis brand is sponsoring clubs in my country - etc etc etc.

so I ask, where do you buy your gears from
he said, not from within the country

a big LOL

Reactions: yoass and langel
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
thanks ...
actually i did not need to buy it here in Dallas , i can buy it really cheap in Slovakia (compared to usa) .The point was to see some shops here and buy one ... but in reality it looks like the community here is really small for such a big city
But thanks. ... i will go probably to see the http://www.dallastabletennis.net/New_Club.html ...if time allow me to do so .
Once more thanks .

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis