ZJK Alc and Viscaria

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
I use a Viscaria and I've tried a ZJK ALC. Both blades around 90 grams with T05. The biggest difference for me is the flare handle. ZJK felt slightly thicker especially near the neck. It's subtle but I prefer the Viscaria handle for backhand and for making grip changes. Of course I'm used to Viscaria and probably could have adjusted to the ZJK without a problem. I know some people love the ZJK handle so it's definitely something you'll have to try for yourself. Balance was similar, both a little less head heavy than a Boll ALC. Maybe the ZJK felt a little softer. Neither my practice partner nor I felt a significant difference in shot quality. These are very similar blades.

Reactions: Yung-Zion
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hey Community, what is the difference between the zjk alc and the viscaria ? has anyone played both of these blades?

I have played both in penhold though. Taksim (Viscaria in penhold) feels faster with less feedback. ZJK ALC although feels more crisp, but has better feedback than Taksim.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Piligrim is correct it is a similar blade though but it is still a different blade. I think the Taksim is thicker if I am not mistaken.