My thoughts about Sanwei Fextra 7

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I bought a Sanwei Fextra 7 st wood because i broke my Avalox P700 wood in my last match.

And wow im impressed of the Sanwei Fextra 7 wood.

Its way faster than the P700 and seems to be better in looping i fh and better with short pips in bh than the P700 because of a better feeling and more sure about the shots both passive and active.

I use Xiom Omega VII Euro in max i fh and Spinlord Waran 1,8 in bh
I really like my first impression of the racket for now. Its so nice in shape and the handle is so smooth. Impressed why so cheap a racket can be and so good the quality is. Only 22 Euro for it wow.

I will follow up my thread when i´ve played more with it

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Its faster than P700 yes, and it seems that i have more feeling when looping with it. Better feeling with the racket than i felt with P700

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I can't compare it to the P700, but it does play somewhat like the Tibhar Black Edition. It also has a nice beefy handle. Tremendous value in a 7 ply clipper type.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Yogi.
I all ready have Korbel wood as my reserve bat.
But again i think fextra 7 is way better. Much better felling in fh attacking and much better with short pimples warran in backhand.
Much easier to finish the ball/kill the ball without using so much power in the body