Dignics

Í think that at this price Dignics is aimed for sponsored and for rich enough players only.
And here are two main questions:
- is it really a fantastic rubber worth the price
- how many of the really good, but not sponsored players will be able to afford it

And an assumption - if its really worth and fantastic, it will widen the gap between the players who can afford it and those who can't. If its not so fantastic it will be placed in the pretenders stuff group like JM and ZJK Super ZLC, aimed for lower level, but rich enough players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Í think that at this price Dignics is aimed for sponsored and for rich enough players only.
And here are two main questions:
- is it really a fantastic rubber worth the price
- how many of the really good, but not sponsored players will be able to afford it

And an assumption - if its really worth and fantastic, it will widen the gap between the players who can afford it and those who can't. If its not so fantastic it will be placed in the pretenders stuff group like JM and ZJK Super ZLC, aimed for lower level, but rich enough players.

100USD? WTF :)

"- is it really a fantastic rubber worth the price" -didn't try it, not planning to buy them, but I am pretty sure -no :D ....
because it won't widen the gap between players who can afford and can't, because the gap in essence depends on the skills, not on the rubbers... so it will definitely be popular in "pretenders" group. I personally know quite a bunch of such players. They buy rackets if there is super turbo written on them, but can't keep the ball on the table

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
reposting the youtube video which was posted by upsidedowncarl a week ago and I just happened to bump into it a couple of minutes ago. Maybe somebody didn't see it, so it's worth your time. It's hilarious and suits the to the topic:

An extremely well done video! It truly is hilarious and so insightful into the essence of the topic.

Thanks.

Reactions: genrel001 and Simas
Hey! Wait just a minute! Where is Dignics 80 available? Jun's got it.
I think Btfly is just releasing D05 for now or maybe they won't release the other ones at all. There's also D64 and just plain Dignics on the LARC, neither of which have been released. It could be that just like how T05 was way more popular than the rest D05 will be the same so it won't make much sense economically to release the others.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I think Btfly is just releasing D05 for now or maybe they won't release the other ones at all. There's also D64 and just plain Dignics on the LARC, neither of which have been released. It could be that just like how T05 was way more popular than the rest D05 will be the same so it won't make much sense economically to release the others.

Gee, you're no fun at all!

Reactions: Zaid323918
100USD? WTF :)

"- is it really a fantastic rubber worth the price" -didn't try it, not planning to buy them, but I am pretty sure -no :D ....
because it won't widen the gap between players who can afford and can't, because the gap in essence depends on the skills, not on the rubbers... so it will definitely be popular in "pretenders" group. I personally know quite a bunch of such players. They buy rackets if there is super turbo written on them, but can't keep the ball on the table

Yeah, there is only one guy like this in our club. He is around 60, plays with JM Super ZLC, he is visiting the club once per month and always plays with a coach only. He is changing his T05 on every 3 months, everytime carrying a new bottle of BTY glue. After every third rally /2-3 balls usually/ he is cleaning the rubbers with something special, don't know what exactly. I'm pretty shure he will be the only one to come with the Dignics in the club.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Yeah, there is only one guy like this in our club. He is around 60, plays with JM Super ZLC, he is visiting the club once per month and always plays with a coach only. He is changing his T05 on every 3 months, everytime carrying a new bottle of BTY glue. After every third rally /2-3 balls usually/ he is cleaning the rubbers with something special, don't know what exactly. I'm pretty shure he will be the only one to come with the Dignics in the club.

cleaning after every third rally takes it to a completely new level :)

This user has no status.
I say maybe some of us are just jumping to conclusion about this rubber , what if it tanks ? if there's not much a difference between Dignics and Tenergy , I think people will stick with Tenergy ,for price ,longevity ,and the fact a lot is known about this rubber ,ect ,rather than venture into the "high end" Dignincs bandwagon ,the same happened when Tenergy Hard arrived ,at least in my club

Last edited: