question about hardness, stiffness, control, ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
can you explain about: stiffness and hardness, vibration and reaction, control?
I think: hardness depend on the top-ply, the subsidence when the ball touch the blade.
stiffness depend on the core, affect to the dwell time.
vibration is the felling? and reation is speed?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
can you explain about: stiffness and hardness, vibration and reaction, control?
I think: hardness depend on the top-ply, the subsidence when the ball touch the blade.
stiffness depend on the core, affect to the dwell time.
vibration is the felling? and reation is speed?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not expert in the department, but I think the stiffness depends the outer layer
The hardness depends the composition blade. In example thicker layer carbon blade will become a blade stiffer than an allwood blade.
The Vibration is the sensation or sensibility to know when you hit it, how and with which part of blade you hit.
The reaction means about how fast the ball is repelled by the blade, some blades absorb the energy so the dwell time is higher than other which the blade is bouncier, which doesn't absorb the energy but the contrary, gives more energy which is translated in more velocity.
I hope you can understand me. Regards.

Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Tks for your attention =) i agree with your opinions about vibration and reation =) but i think stiffness is the sensibility and depend on all plys of blade ( not only top or core plys), an the hardness depend all ply, but mostly the top ply, it is the subsidence =)