Anyone had experience ordering from Spin Marketing?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Indeed Jimbob - that was just a couple of the many odd emails and excuses I had from them and I would avoid dealing with them at all costs. If anything, I'm a little annoyed that this has been bought up again...just as I had let it all go!

Well, you have read this on mytt, haven't you?
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/closed_topic75948.html

You are certainly not alone, brother. Just forget about these guys.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
Thank God there are places like ttdaily forum...
I was considering to make a very large order by this site due to its discounted prices.
And I'm talking about pairs of rubbers for 4-5 people, blades, boxes of 100 balls etc.
Have to buy AfroBro a beer...;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
I found out that Tomas Horky was not and was not being investigated by the police.A previous sales assistant Katrenčik was also investigated by the police and stole from the store.The shop now works properly. I have ordered there 5 times this year and the order has always been in order.

Yeah right... I don't know about the other members of the forum, but I totally believe you...;)
You seem totally impartial and having nothing to do with the store in question.You just advertise it out of the goodness of your heart.
You just happened to join the forum with this as a first post...
1111111111.jpg

This user has no status.
Well spotted Arkady...he also PM'd me asking me to remove the negative thread for Spinmarketings sake even after reading about my order. Maybe one day if they apologised or refunded me fully I'd begin to consider it, but those things never happened so I feel it's only right that other people should know. Definitely something a little fishy going on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
Well spotted Arkady...he also PM'd me asking me to remove the negative thread for Spinmarketings sake even after reading about my order. Maybe one day if they apologised or refunded me fully I'd begin to consider it, but those things never happened so I feel it's only right that other people should know. Definitely something a little fishy going on.

You shouldn't remove it in any case!
It's evident what is going on with this "store" (sic) and people have to know about it.

This user has no status.
I've had a good experience with this business, and it's not just me. When I needed a discount, I always got one.
I know a lot of people who shop there, but they don't deal with a forum and they don't go to it.There used to be problems, but it's in the past, and I wouldn't deal with it anymore. I look forward to further testing of the new blade:)

This user has no status.
So nearly two years on and this has been resolved!

I spoke with Tomas and the refund appeared 2 days later.

It sounds as though the business was harmed by the very person (Radek K) that I was communicating with for over a year and potentially Tomas wasn't even aware of the issue. It doesn't quite explain the partial refund but it does sound like they are really trying to turn things around now.

[FONT=&quot]'I'm sorry about the problem that ached, but it wasn't my fault.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]At that time, I was only helping the company to deliver goods for partitions.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The problem with your order was caused by Mr. Katrenčík, a former sales assistant.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]This handsome man no longer works for us.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]We're a family business now, and I have to do everything I can to figure this out.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]It's unnecessarily damaging.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]I spoke to the owner and got permission to solve this problem.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My friend Jáchym told me that you should have talked to me about the problem, but that's not true, I never phoned you, and the e-mails that came to you were sent to you by Katrenčík.'[/FONT]

In order to build confidence and prove his honesty, Tomas also said:

'[FONT=&quot]We try to get our customers back to us, we have good prices and what Mr. Katrenčík did almost destroyed us :-([/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The owner today made a special offer in the style of buy now and pay after delivery, in order to gain confidence.'

[/FONT]
If this is what has happened to them, then it is an awful mistake made by one man that has horribly affected them and I wish them all the best in rebuilding their business in a difficult time.

Finally, thank you Jachym for contacting Tomas and making him aware - I had given up on this quite a while ago and wasn't expecting it to ever be resolved so it's appreciated.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
AfroBro I'm very glad that you've been finally refunded.
However, had it not been for this thread that creates negative publicity for them, I'm pretty sure that they would have not refunded you even 1€ more. And I think you know it as well..

I'm not at all convinced about their story, that it was a former employee that has deceived so many customers and now everything is ok and people should buy with confidence.

From what I've read, I wouldn't buy a toothpick from these guys.

Reactions: quanghuysk