Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The ETTU Cup is now into the quarter final stage. For the official website of the ETTU Cup click here. This is the 28th edition of the ETTU Cup which started on the 3rd September 2011.

gardos.JPG

Photo of Robert Gardos by Roscher

Today had the quarter final stages of the 1st leg on the 13th January 2012 and here are the results:

La Romagne 3 - 2 Borussia Dusseldorf

Vaillante Angers 3 - 1 Ochsenhausen

El Niño Praha 0 - 3 S.A.G. Cestas

The other quarter final will begin on the 15th which is between Charleroi and Hennebont. The ETTU Cup 2nd Leg Quaterfinal matches will start begin on February 24th 2012 so stay tuned for them!

Here is a match from Borussia Dusseldorf and La Romagne

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
They're going a bit downwards...
But maybe their shirts will be at a lower price :D (indeed... where can i get one? ^^)

Thanks for the videos Dan :D

Hehe yeah they seem to be. I wonder if someone will try buy Timo? They will sort themselves out for next year i'm sure :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Dusseldorf suffered from injuries alot this year. If they were to fall apart it would be a big blow for German table tennis, but it would also make the Bundesliga more interesting in fact. In full fitness they still are just too strong.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hehe yeah they seem to be. I wonder if someone will try buy Timo? They will sort themselves out for next year i'm sure :)
I will try :p Just need to know where ^^

Dusseldorf suffered from injuries alot this year. If they were to fall apart it would be a big blow for German table tennis, but it would also make the Bundesliga more interesting in fact. In full fitness they still are just too strong.
Yeah, I read somewhere from Timo Boll that they went a bit downwards and that they now have to play good and come to the top during the ETTU Cup. I think they won their last match in Bundesliga and that they are slowly coming to the usual.
Düsseldorf in top shape, no one can beat them, maybe a Saarbrücken in Top Shape? ;)

Edit: How old is Janos Jakab? And Abdel Kader Salifou? Janos had no chance against La Romagne..

Last edited:
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Gionis Panagiotis defeats Patrick Baum in the opening match of the ETTU 2012 final by 3 sets to 2 (8-11,11-4,11-7,7-11,11-8)

Administrator
Oct 2010
Timo Boll defeats Josef Simoncik in three straight sets (11-6, 11-6, 11-4) to put level the match score.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Christian Suss defeats Michel Martinez in three straight sets (11-3, 11-5, 11-5) to put Borussia Dusseldorf in a 2-1 lead.