strange cut

This user has no status.
Hi everyone, I just bought a new Tibhar evolution El s max black from a retailler and I notice something strange : the down side of the rubber is cut shorter than "regular" ones.
Is this a fake rubber or just a defect from the manufacturer ? Thanks for your reply :) 20190321_094401.jpg

Just to clarify - It's not cut shorter.

It just looks like whoever was glueing it together, didn't get it perfect at the bottom.

Don't worry about it though - It'll be absolutely fine :D

The OP is speaking about a Production problem, not a glue-job one.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
How does it play? Have you used ELS before? If it feels like a different rubber, then worry about it. But if it feels like when you have played with ELS before, then, that doesn't really matter and won't impact your ability to play with it.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
IMO, I don't think it's a problem at all. If you've glued DHS Hurricane before you'll notice if you put the words in the center, the rubber itself will be off center, i.e. if you cut the rubber like that, one side the leftover rubber will be a lot thinner than the other. So I'd say if Tibhar makes their rubber like that as well, you might see this happening. But as mentioned above, this doesn't affect the feel at all, manufacturers put those words on there because you're not supposed to be hitting the balls with that part if you're doing it right.