Butterfly 05 Hard vs Rasanter Series ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Nope, i do not think so. Probably in the new Hexer series it can go near the level but not beat t05 hard.

Agree for Rasanter, though you could try R50 - keeping in mind that the playing characteristics are different, so whatever you mean by "beating" could be fulfilled, but most probably it won´t.

The hardest new Hexer (PowerGrip) is still a nice enough rubber that is fairly easy to play. t05 Hard is way more demanding, much harder but also superior in spin potential (although one might find it easier to generate spin with a softer rubber but I´m talking maximum potential with proper technique and armstroke, i.e. where t05 Hard belongs, in the hands of pros and semi-pros).

Agree for Rasanter, though you could try R50 - keeping in mind that the playing characteristics are different, so whatever you mean by "beating" could be fulfilled, but most probably it won´t.

The hardest new Hexer (PowerGrip) is still a nice enough rubber that is fairly easy to play. t05 Hard is way more demanding, much harder but also superior in spin potential (although one might find it easier to generate spin with a softer rubber but I´m talking maximum potential with proper technique and armstroke, i.e. where t05 Hard belongs, in the hands of pros and semi-pros).

how is Hexer Powergrip closer to Tenergy? I thought Rasanter is their best product line for now, and hexer is their secondary which is more noob friendly?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017

Maybe the "Beat" can beat it - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiOzPRcOwD0
(Just kidding)

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using Tapatalk

Hi Guys , is any rubber from the Rasanter Series V or R that can beat Butterfly 05 hard

What is the reason to look for a rubber that can beat BTY 05H?
Is BTY 05H not good enough for you and in what aspect - speed, spin, arc, close/long distance performance?