Please recommend blade structure like Innerforce Layer ALC

This user has no status.
Hi

My current setup is Timo Boll Spirit(Silver Tag) FH : Rakza7 BH : Rakza7soft , I am allround+ player. For me Timo Boll ALC felt fast butt not too much. I looking blade for my style so Innerforce ALC Layer is my target. My friend told me Fang Bo ALC and DHS 301 structure are same as Innerforce ALC is it true ? or you please recommend me good blade with not expensive. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
You can try the Sanwei Pro F3, it matches what you are looking for. For the price it is a decent blade. The H301 is little bit better quality though and I imagine the Fang Bo is the same. I like the H301 as I have found that I like koto as the outer layer over Limba / Ayous blades like the Pro F3.

Have you thought of trying a Siam PingPong balde? I have two of his blades and like them both. They are just both too fast for me right now. His SuperWalnut blade feels a lot like the H301, just a bit faster. He can make what ever you want. I am using the H301 now and hope to someday transition to the SuperWalnut.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Sanwei F3 is a good blade but it is not similar to innerforce. Also the 2nd.layer is composite not the 3rd.

Maybe the Gen 1, but the Gen 2 has the composite next to the core with two outer wood layers. Sanwei should have just come out with a new blade instead of changing the composition of a current blade.

See the pics at the Megaspin site. I would post a link, but my post count is too low and that is not an option for me.

This user has no status.
I use Fang Bo ALC. good control good spin.I think it good for all around it easy to handle it.If you want to try Fang bo alc you can come to Lumpini park for test it. contact me.
ผมอยู่ ตจว. เลยครับ ปัจจุบันใช้ Timo Boll Spirit อยากลองไม้ที่เด้งและนุ่มกว่าเดิม Fang Bo ALC น่าจะเป็นตัวเลือกที่ดีไหมครับ

ขอบคุณครับ

This user has no status.
ผมอยู่ ตจว. เลยครับ ปัจจุบันใช้ Timo Boll Spirit อยากลองไม้ที่เด้งและนุ่มกว่าเดิม Fang Bo ALC น่าจะเป็นตัวเลือกที่ดีไหมครับ

ขอบคุณครับ

ต้องบอกก่อนว่า ผมไม่เคยใช้ Timo Boll spirit นะครับ แต่ว่าตัว fang bo นุ่มมั้ยผมว่านุ่มดี ลูกอยู่หน้าไม้ดีท๊อปง่าย เด้งมั้ยสำหรับผมก็เด้งกำลังดี เพราะว่าเคยใช้ไม้ที่เด้งกว่านี้+ ลูกอยู่หน้าไม้ไม่นาน คุมลูกยากๆ ชอบล้นออกโต๊ะ

แต่ตัว fang bo คุมลูกดีมาก ท๊อปง่าย แรงกำลังดี ไม้ไม่กระด้างเท่าไหร่ บล๊อคก็ใช้ได้

สรุป ถ้าอยากได้นุ่มผมว่าตอบโจทย์ เด้งอยู่ในเกณฑ์ดีถ้าใส่แรงก็พุ่งดี อาจจะต้องเลือกยางที่เด้งหน่อย ก็ไม่เลวครับ

Reactions: shat1478
You are right it is inner alc.

Sanwei F3 is a good blade but it is not similar to innerforce. Also the 2nd.layer is composite not the 3rd.

Maybe the Gen 1, but the Gen 2 has the composite next to the core with two outer wood layers. Sanwei should have just come out with a new blade instead of changing the composition of a current blade.

See the pics at the Megaspin site. I would post a link, but my post count is too low and that is not an option for me.

Reactions: shat1478