Incredible SPEED 2019 Tabletennis Compilation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Incredible SPEED and spin 2019 Tabletennis Compilation (great angle)

[h=2]
icon14.png
Incredible SPEED and spin 2019 Tabletennis Compilation (great angle)[/h]
Incredible speed 2019 tabletennis BEST OF JAPAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5JVw8DCv4E
Check the video if you want to see top Japanese players With incredible speed and an amazing angle to watch! You can see the spin very well too. Also comment , like and subscribe to the channel. And Tell me what you think of the Compilation.
youtu.be/P5JVw8DCv4E​

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
That's actually the best compilation I've seen, honestly.

The camera angle is perfect, so different from ittf and others! And you can see the spin they are getting on the ball. This should be common for table tennis videos, but this is the only one that is so good yet.
Subbed and liked. Keep up the good work man.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
For some crazy reason it really looks like The 3 users BestCompilations, Alexander001 and Home of Tabletennis is the same person ^^.

Could it be that your first upload of this video was deleted because it was stolen from somewhere?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
For some crazy reason it really looks like The 3 users BestCompilations, Alexander001 and Home of Tabletennis is the same person ^^.

Could it be that your first upload of this video was deleted because it was stolen from somewhere?
First of all, yes BestCompilations and Home of Tabletennis is the same person because home of tabletennis got deleted and then i had to create a new profile. And no, the video first got deleted because my channel banner was with a picture where i didnt have the copyrights- channel got deleted. Thats why the video didnt exist anymore. i didnt steal the video , i created it myself, and if you blame me for stealing it please show me any reason or proof where i did so. Please dont talk so much if you ddont know what happened. Good day

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Thank you for your feedback. I will add the names of the players in the next video. And if more people want it , i will post female players as well. Appreciate it[emoji1377][emoji971]

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
What happened to your last account?

They must have told you why it was deleted?
Yes, they told me it was deleted because I didn’t have the copyright on the channelbanner picture. I first didn’t see the message, that I have to delete the banner. Then they simply deleted the channel , there was no issue with the video .[emoji53]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
Yes, they told me it was deleted because I didn’t have the copyright on the channelbanner picture. I first didn’t see the message, that I have to delete the banner. Then they simply deleted the channel , there was no issue with the video .[emoji53]
Will you be able to upload it again, without the banner or some other place? Sounded like good stuff, would be nice to take a look :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Really great stuff, loved Harimoto's backhand fade at 7:52. I also notice that the Japanese supporters are so respectful and humble!

Yeah, I also noticed that also the players are way more humble and respect each other ALWAYS.. you don’t see a good handshake in Chinese Matches , but in Japan thats common

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Why stolen? I mentioned them and VICTAS from the beginning in the description and all rights belong to them . I don’t make any money with it, all rights are reserved @butterfly and VICTAS. I just made a best of, because many people don’t find these videos and don’t want to watch the whole video, so I cutted the best parts together. Please don’t talk about ,,stealing“ YouTube videos when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Forget about stolen or not. It's the internet for God's sake.

More people want to see the Japanese women players. They have the best chance in the world to compete with CNT and add sone drama to upcoming majors.

Reactions: BestCompilations