Chinese rubbers - what's the lowest/softest degree?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
I have used 37 degrees Hurricane in the past and really enjoyed the control/dwell on it. Are there any Chinese rubbers with 35 or 36 degrees?

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
LSW used red 36 degree on bh if I recall correctly. I think Chen Chen can bring more light into this matter.

Haha... Thank you for dragging me here. :D Yes, DHS did make 1 or 2 batches of 36 degree orange sponge for Liu Shiwen maybe other players as well, but I have only seen her custom made rubber with her name stamp on the back of sponge. Therefore, a couple of national and provincial version rubbers were on the market. But DHS doesn't make this 36 degree anymore.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Sorry mate, it's hard when you know a lot of stuff ;)

Haha... Thank you for dragging me here. :D Yes, DHS did make 1 or 2 batches of 36 degree orange sponge for Liu Shiwen maybe other players as well, but I have only seen her custom made rubber with her name stamp on the back of sponge. Therefore, a couple of national and provincial version rubbers were on the market. But DHS doesn't make this 36 degree anymore.

Reactions: Suga D
I think Mercury 2 by Galaxy goes all the way down to 34. Never tried it but have seen it in forums and webstores.

This is correct and in fact almost all the Yinhe range of inverted rubbers can be obtained in soft, medium and hard. We don't stock the soft variants as standard, but we can special order it :cool:

Reactions: thekleifheit13