Who do you think will win the Qatar Open 2019?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Lin Gaoyuan

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Tomokazu Harimoto

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Hugo Calderano

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Lee Sang Su

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

• Koki Niwa

• Jun Mizutani

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
DO 1:3 LYJ...

LYJ has gotten a lot more agile since last year.

Reactions: jawien
Jan 2018
Game 4, 7:9. Someone make a gif of that point.

Reactions: Suga D
Jan 2018
Oshima has come prepared. Benefiting from the JNT-only video AI?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
This makes me question the poll. Why is Ma Long not included in the Qatar Open poll?

He's married Felicia Other-Post Below, and is now listed as "Other" in these polls.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
"video AI" ?

Miyazaki talked to the press about that system just a few days ago. It's basically a video database where the player can look up all sorts of stats.

Reactions: jawien
Jan 2018
DO OUT!!!

4:2 to LYJ.

This user has no status.
If one just scratches the surface then yes, I would have to agree admittingly, but if one looks a bit deeper, then one might find out that these kind of statements mostly come from people that value race over nationality which is completely ridiculous by itself already. (I´ll elaborate on this a bit further in a minute.)

Or even worse: they relate nationality to race. But the world is not like that (anymore). That´s why i brought up the example with the US. ´Cause if you look at it like that, then ONLY American natives can really be called Americans, at some point all the others were migrants or are their descendants. So this argumentation doesn´t make any sense at all in my eyes.

Now let me quickly get back to the ridiculousity of "races".

There is a scientific concensus that there is only ONE human race and in a way EVERYONE is related to [EVERYBODY[/B]. All the little differences between humans are related to environmental influences. Nothing else. In fact actually Orang Utans genetically could be seen as humans. The genetical differences between us are only marginal. So speaking of race in terms of humanity is completely bollocks IMHO and makes the whole discussion obsolete.

Or like Usain Bolt used to say: I don´t have any race issues. I win them!

Thank U

All I meant to say was Han Ying is a Chinese in a cultural sense. She might be a German national, but she prefers Chinese food and language over those of other cultures. She was born and raised in China. She lived in China for the majority of her life. I earnestly do not believe that just because Han Ying changed her nationality, she will suddenly stop speaking Chinese and stop eating Chinese food. Germany is her nationality, but culturally she will always be a Chinese.
How did racism get dragged in all this? All I did was trying to point out the difference between nationality and cultural identity. Chinese is not a race, it's a country of people and a culture.