Slow Motion Services (NEW)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Very true Plasma. I'd have to agree with you there.

@ tilden - I don't know if you know that we've already posted videos about those pics and which players play with them. It was an okay video though. The equipment doesn't make the player though. Professional level players can all play better than the rest of the world with pretty much any pro set up. It's just personal preference and style.

Which Gambler blade do you use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
what i really like, are zhang jikes services. now i know, why the players have so much problem with this. if you look closely, you can see, that it isnt the same service. everytime he changes the angel and spin. must be hard to see it in normal speed.

Yea I noticed when I watched those serves I can't really figure out wether he is giving backspin or side-topsin. But Joo won't mind and just use his pips ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
However, I got some suggestion on some vids.
- ZJK's serves together with some others don't have the follow through until the receive of the serve, if it does, it will help a lot in knowing the ball's spin thus we could learn.
- Did I miss it or Schlagi's serve don't have the high toss ones? Or maybe Schlagi didn't use it..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Yea I noticed when I watched those serves I can't really figure out wether he is giving backspin or side-topsin. But Joo won't mind and just use his pips ;)

I was doing the same. I was trying to understand if they where side-topspin or side-backspin and than check my guess with the actions of the returning player. The percentage of the correct guess is very low :-(. But it is interesting to see how also they return, my feeling is that they do a lot of guessing but they have enough ball feeling to not miss returns even if their guess is not 100% accurate.

Last edited: