SUH Hyowon
Chen Szu-Yu

Last edited:
Reactions: akoozab
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
cache.php

Ma Long flanked by the two young prodigies. If he intends to make a statement, this will be the time.

cache.php

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
11:00
Harimoto vs LYJ

15:00
Harimoto vs ML

18:00
ML vs LYJ

Also-ran, Achanta.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Hirano "lucky" ...:(

Z.Y.L.
Hirano Miu
Doo Hoi Kem
Suthasini

And really lucky Ishikawa .....
Ishikawa
F.T.
SUH Hyowon
Chen Szu-Yu

Not sure if she's lucky. I think they are all rather evenly matched for now, maybe except Chen Szu-yu.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Harimoto and Hirano need to be careful. It's possible for them to not place in the top two of their respective groups. ML and LYJ both have the potential to defeat Harimoto. ZYL and DHK could both defeat Hirano. Those are two tough groups.

Everyone needs to be careful in that Ma Long group. And while Achanta is the designated whipping boy, he is experienced enough to take advantage of anyone who had a bad day.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Harimoto and Hirano need to be careful. It's possible for them to not place in the top two of their respective groups. ML and LYJ both have the potential to defeat Harimoto. ZYL and DHK could both defeat Hirano. Those are two tough groups.

I wouldn't mind seeing Hirano shine for once actually. She has been severely fodderised since her win in 2017. Not a fan of ZYL but would be interesting to see whether she has upped her game.

This user has no status.
Harimoto vs Ma Long this is going to be a thriller. Can I watch this live?

I love this match, but I hate it for Harimoto's sake. I feel like win or lose, it won't work in Harimoto's favor.
ML is a master tactician. With his experience, he will be able to pick apart all of Harimoto's techniques and tactics after the match and convey them to the entire CNT.
Harimoto facing ML this close to the WTTC is almost guaranteeing his own defeat a couple weeks later.
But I guess we'll see...