Training Balls

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Are they? Because it's common consensus that there are only few actual factories and production lines able to make "ABS" plastic balls and so DHS is producing all these for various brands including Sanwei. They might differ in quality control but otherwise they should be basically the same. It would be strange if DHS makes much better balls for other brands than their own...

From my information this is not accurate.
This might be true for many other balls out there but not for Sanwei balls.
Had a talk with one of the guys from spinfactory.de and he secured that SANWEI balls are NOT produced at one of DHS factories.
He stated that they are produced by SANWEI themselves.
Screenshot_20190413-235956_Chrome.jpg
https://www.spinfactory.de/balls/40-abs-3star-ball-weiss-6er-packung.html

Reactions: langel

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
From my information this is not accurate.
This might be true for many other balls out there but not for Sanwei balls.
Had a talk with one of the guys from spinfactory.de and he secured that SANWEI balls are NOT produced at one of DHS factories.

Thanks Suga D, I've read that claim by Spinfactory as well and I was almost purchasing some for test but then I googled around and there seems to be a lot of people thinking that they are actually made by DHS so unless Sanwei is cheaper it doesn't make much sense to get them instead of D40+. Are you sure that Spinfactory (who is major - if not the only official - importer of Sanwei to EU) is completely honest in this claim or they weren't misled by their Sanwei salesman from China?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Thanks Suga D, I've read that claim by Spinfactory as well and I was almost purchasing some for test but then I googled around and there seems to be a lot of people thinking that they are actually made by DHS so unless Sanwei is cheaper it doesn't make much sense to get them instead of D40+. Are you sure that Spinfactory (who is major - if not the only official - importer of Sanwei to EU) is completely honest in this claim or they weren't misled by their Sanwei salesman from China?

You might have a point there. I've read that as well, hence my question to the guys from spinfactory. But you really could be right. I'll ask them again and try to find out.

This user has no status.
As a matter of fact, I donated over 1000 balls to my office, and a few paddles I don't use anymore. Also on a side note 4 pool cue sticks as well.
That is so very very decent of you to donate balls that you will play with yourself.You really are the big philanthropist aren't you? I really hope you feel good about that. And BTW we dont use paddles table tennis players use BATS!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
That is so very very decent of you to donate balls that you will play with yourself.You really are the big philanthropist aren't you? I really hope you feel good about that. And BTW we dont use paddles table tennis players use BATS!

Say all you want. Also correction, say if you play at a club, and you donated equipments to the club such as tables or paddles or balls, you are saying you won't use them anymore? It's basically like saying "oh, someone just donated a building to my university, but he's not allowed to go in there." And yes, it's called paddles, and bats, and rackets, people use different terms around the world, just like soccer and football, and you should be telling them (https://www.paddlepalace.com/) to change their name if you are really concerned about the name. And soccer is the better name actually, I used to think football is the right way but it's actually supposed to be Association football, which shortens to be soccer, while football is a general type of ball sport that is played with your feet.

This user has no status.
Say all you want. Also correction, say if you play at a club, and you donated equipments to the club such as tables or paddles or balls, you are saying you won't use them anymore? It's basically like saying "oh, someone just donated a building to my university, but he's not allowed to go in there." And yes, it's called paddles, and bats, and rackets, people use different terms around the world, just like soccer and football, and you should be telling them (https://www.paddlepalace.com/) to change their name if you are really concerned about the name. And soccer is the better name actually, I used to think football is the right way but it's actually supposed to be Association football, which shortens to be soccer, while football is a general type of ball sport that is played with your feet.

Don't even begin to tell me about "Soccer" and how does Association Football shorten to Soccer?Your command of the English language is very, very poor so please don't even attempt to lecture me on language. You might have money but it is obvious you have no dignity or empathy with others.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Don't even begin to tell me about "Soccer" and how does Association Football shorten to Soccer?Your command of the English language is very, very poor so please don't even attempt to lecture me on language. You might have money but it is obvious you have no dignity or empathy with others.

Like I said, say all you want. And you should ask wikipedia why it shortens to soccer, I'm just quoting them. Also, you should really think about your English skills since you are missing the whole point of an argument.

This user has no status.
Like I said, say all you want. And you should ask wikipedia why it shortens to soccer, I'm just quoting them. Also, you should really think about your English skills since you are missing the whole point of an argument.
You really believe Wikipedia?Says everything about your shallow mind!