Yinhe Galaxy Pro Feeling blade composition

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I'm looking for composition blade Galaxy Pro Feeling, some guys said is limba and I've seen in a AliExpress selling the blade is cypress, can you help me please?
It supposed to be a innerforce alc clone. And that's what I'm looking for
b809af6eb44ba5950e5406ae5cf7bc39.jpg

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I have Yinhe Pro Feeling. I'm fairly sure it's limba top plies. It plays very well for its price. The only thing I didn't like was the thick FL handle. The FL handle on Pro Feeling is thicker than Stiga Master (FL) handle, which I liked best.
Do you know the composition plies? limba-limba-alc-ayous-alc-limba-limba? Or another combination?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Can you compare it to another blade perhaps? Does it play like a classic inner carbon blade?

I have Yinhe Pro Feeling. I'm fairly sure it's limba top plies. It plays very well for its price. The only thing I didn't like was the thick FL handle. The FL handle on Pro Feeling is thicker than Stiga Master (FL) handle, which I liked best.

This user has no status.
Can you compare it to another blade perhaps? Does it play like a classic inner carbon blade?

Sure. It plays similar to DHS H301, with less flex. Blocking feels more solid than H301. I also have Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner. Pro Feeling has more noticeable carbon feeling than NAC Inner. And Pro Feeling requires a bit more power to activate its carbon layers compared to the two aforementioned blades. Everything else is quite similar.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Ok it sounds like the DHS W968. That's a compliment :)

Sure. It plays similar to DHS H301, with less flex. Blocking feels more solid than H301. I also have Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner. Pro Feeling has more noticeable carbon feeling than NAC Inner. And Pro Feeling requires a bit more power to activate its carbon layers compared to the two aforementioned blades. Everything else is quite similar.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Outer ply definitely looks like koto.

Hard to be sure, but I'm guessing: Koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto

Should play similar to the N301.

This user has no status.
Outer ply definitely looks like koto.

Hard to be sure, but I'm guessing: Koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto

Should play similar to the N301.

You might be right, but it doesn't feel like koto top ply.
Again, I'm not an expert, so I'm not sure.

Both H301 and dynasty carbon are koto top plies, and they feel different from Pro Feeling (especially on short game).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I'll ask a seller and find out.

Both H301 and dynasty carbon are koto top plies, and they feel different from Pro Feeling (especially on short game).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018

Yes, the Yinhe looks to have a thinner top 2 plies and ticker core, that could mean a slightly harder feel thus the differences in short game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
So I contacted two different sellers, one didn't know since Yinhe doesn't tell what materials (wood) they use, only that the carbon is "Volcaryl fiber". The other took a closer look at the top ply and deducted it wasn't neither Koto or Limba, but probably ayous outer. He said it feels quite soft.

This user has no status.
So I contacted two different sellers, one didn't know since Yinhe doesn't tell what materials (wood) they use, only that the carbon is "Volcaryl fiber". The other took a closer look at the top ply and deducted it wasn't neither Koto or Limba, but probably ayous outer. He said it feels quite soft.

Wow, this is surprising. This blade is quite fast for having ayous top plies.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
i have one also it feels like a cheap W968 better the the normal one and cheaper
What's the difference between limba and ayous? I have read that both are soft, and light but no more.
Info from stervinou.
Ayous: Binomial name: Triplochiton scleroxylon

Abachi, Ayous and Samba are all the same species, but are from different parts of Africa. Also known as Obeche, Wawa, Arere, Ayus, M'bado, Bado, African Maple.
Soft, tends to tear easily in thinner plys; mainly an outermost ply wood, pairs up well with many woods; it is a lightweight, flexible wood that is excellent for close-to-the-table counterdrive play; Ayous is useful to both maintain some lightness in the core of the blade but not be as crazily light as balsa; it is not that great a top veneer wood

Limba: Binomial name: Terminalia superba

Also known as Korina, Ofram, Frake, Afara, Akom.
A West African wood, Limba is the classic European topspin wood (as compared to Hinoki, which is the classic Asian topspin wood); heavy and fast, but not springy; Limba wood adds the soft feel and great control needed by today's modern topspin players; it is lighter and softer than Hinoki or Koto; Limba wood changes its color as the time passes so it is sometimes hard to spot a Limba wood by its color; although Limba wood is soft, it can’t give a soft feeling to the blade by itself, and when used with other veneers, a Limba blade can give a hard feeling; Limba has excellent acoustic properties and provides a good acoustic click sound when used with speed glue effect rubbers; its vibrations or flex is liked by topspin players; the higher the thickness of the Limba ply, the greater the blade's hitting ability.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
This is the sellers full answer:

"It is ALC fiber blade , the fiber is near the core , it is similar DHS long 5 or Bty. inner force .

Manufacturer have not show the detail .

But we heard many good comment , it is a all around type .
The structure is inner layer , so when you used a light force , you will feel it like the pure wood control , but when you used a power force , the power penetrates the inner layer of the racket , that could use the power for VAL fiber .

VAL fiber is typle ALC .

And the price is lower , fit for amateur player .

I look the top layer , it is not limba or koto , I think it is ayous , but I'm not sure . it must be a softer material , the blade is a soft outer and hard inner. "

Last edited: