Yinhe Galaxy Pro Feeling blade composition

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
yinhe pro feeling

I have a yinhe pro feeling, 87 gramms.

Top ply is KOTO (i have fishscale pattern - only koto has this - same as my bty timo boll ALC - not like Limba from my BTY IF LAYER ALC)
Second ply is unknown to me.
Then a 'VOLCARYL' Layer consisting of Basalto Fiber (russioan high strength fiber made from volcanic stone: BASALT) and Arylate (another name for vectran) - therefore the name VOL- (volcanic) ARYL (arylate).
Center wood is unknown to me.

very nice blade, inner layer design, on par with my bty TB ALC and my BTY IF LAYER ALC (a bit softer than TB ALC - less bouncy than IF LAYER ALC same speed, many gears, good stability)

I play H3 blue sponge forehand / nittaku fastarc G+ backhand

I got myne selected to my specified weight (87gr) by a chinese supplier

cheers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
I have a yinhe pro feeling, 87 gramms.

Top ply is KOTO (i have fishscale pattern - only koto has this - same as my bty timo boll ALC - not like Limba from my BTY IF LAYER ALC)
Second ply is unknown to me.
Then a 'VOLCARYL' Layer consisting of Basalto Fiber (russioan high strength fiber made from volcanic stone: BASALT) and Arylate (another name for vectran) - therefore the name VOL- (volcanic) ARYL (arylate).
Center wood is unknown to me.

very nice blade, inner layer design, on par with my bty TB ALC and my BTY IF LAYER ALC (a bit softer than TB ALC - less bouncy than IF LAYER ALC same speed, many gears, good stability)

I play H3 blue sponge forehand / nittaku fastarc G+ backhand

I got myne selected to my specified weight (87gr) by a chinese supplier

cheers

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Would be correct then say is the composition blade:
Ayous-ayous-kevlarCarbon-ayous-kevlarCarbon-ayous-ayous ?

Thanks, then we could say it's ayous-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-ayous right?
Because they don't say it's limba, just refer about the fiber.

He told you something about the others plies? Should we say it's
koto-limba-alc-kiri-alc-limba-koto?
koto-limba-alc-ayous-alc-limba-koto?
koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto?

I've read Yinhe m202 is limba-limba-plc-kiri-plc-limba-limba, it's innerforce zlc clone
And let's say Yinhe pro feeling is koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto, innerforce alc clone.
What blade should be more controllable and less crispier?

I confess, this seems like the strangest way to go about trying to figure out the ply construction of a blade.

The desperation is evident. But the process seems ludicrous. Blade construction by proxy. :)

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I confess, this seems like the strangest way to go about trying to figure out the ply construction of a blade.

The desperation is evident. But the process seems ludicrous. Blade construction by proxy. :)

Hahaha, I thought the same thing!

This thread is very interesting none the less. I've been wanting to try the cheaper H301 and Pro Feeling for a while now, and now the M202 and see how they perform in comparison to the IF ALC, IF ZLC and HL5.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Hahaha, I thought the same thing!

This thread is very interesting none the less. I've been wanting to try the cheaper H301 and Pro Feeling for a while now, and now the M202 and see how they perform in comparison to the IF ALC, IF ZLC and HL5.
i also want to know those three blades that you say, i also have played with Yinhe M102 for a time - very good touch, a bit faster than ALC blades. I like it more than my Yinhe V14 pro :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018

What I find really interesting is that not a single photo was posted during the whole discussion.

Tried this 4 years ago but I think 301 is slower. The Pro Feeling is a faster Innerforce.
I see you tried it out already, can you describe the differences between h301 and this please?

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017

Thanks for your comment, we are still seeking the one who cares. :)

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
How about the handle. I have this ridiculous nick-picky stubborn mind about the handle. I read yogi_bear's link saying the neck is small. How does it compare to butterfly handles (Viscaria, Innerforce)?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Yinhe Pro Feeling:
Yinhe_Pro_Feeling.jpg
For comparison, Yinhe T11+, Limba surface
Yinhe_T11Plus.jpg

Reactions: dominus7 and ttarc
This user has no status.

I ordered a Yinhe 970XX ALC, I got one on the lighter (and slower) side with 1254Hz frequency, so I had the opportunity to also order Yinhe Pro Feeling during the 11.11 discounts. I don't have rubbers for them right now, but I will tell my experiences about it, when they are ready. Volcanic (basalt) arylate sounded like a pretty spin-friendly fiber to try, based on what I read about composite blades so far.

Reactions: dominus7
This user has no status.
I have received my Yinhe Pro Feeling a few days ago, and I just installed Yasaka Rakza Z max thickness on both sides. Blade weighed 89.8g before installing rubbers, had a bounce frequency of 1332Hz. The racket is now pretty heavy with 196.4g total weight, being my current heaviest (two layers of Revo nr. 3. odourless, high viscosity glue on sponges, one layer on blade sides), but I think I will be able to cope with it. I expect it to be monstrously spinny - I will find out 😈

Edit: I tried this setup with two of my training partners - definitely, this weighs almost too much right now for me, but it opens up a good perspective. When I really put myself into the shot, I have explosive power both speed- and spinwise.

Last edited: