• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest


    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Results 21 to 40 of 52
    1. Top | #21
      dominus7 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Chile
      dominus7's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Viscaria
      Forehand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Jupiter 2
      Backhand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Saturn Pro

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      616
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 96 Times in 84 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by RidTheKid View Post
      This is the sellers full answer:

      "It is ALC fiber blade , the fiber is near the core , it is similar DHS long 5 or Bty. inner force .


      Manufacturer have not show the detail .

      But we heard many good comment , it is a all around type .
      The structure is inner layer , so when you used a light force , you will feel it like the pure wood control , but when you used a power force , the power penetrates the inner layer of the racket , that could use the power for VAL fiber .

      VAL fiber is typle ALC .

      And the price is lower , fit for amateur player .

      I look the top layer , it is not limba or koto , I think it is ayous , but I'm not sure . it must be a softer material , the blade is a soft outer and hard inner. "



      Thanks, then we could say it's ayous-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-ayous right?
      Because they don't say it's limba, just refer about the fiber.

    2. Top | #22
      usualsuspect is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: United States

      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Dynasty Carbon
      Forehand Rubber yinhe/galaxy Big Dipper
      Backhand Rubber Friendship/729 Presto Speed

      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      Atlanta, US
      Posts
      587
      Reviews
      Read 1 Reviews
      Liked 349 Times in 199 Posts
      I think ayous makes sense. The seller has probably seen thousands of blades. I would trust his judgement.

      I want to mention one other thing about Pro Feeling. The FL handle is thick. Thicker than Stiga's master handles and DHS's FL handles. I had to file my Pro Feeling's handle down quite a bit in order to play comfortably. If you have big hands, then this is probably good news to you.

    3. Top | #23
      RidTheKid is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Master TTD Member Country: Sweden

      Equipment:
      Blade DHS W968
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 NEO National
      Backhand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 NEO National (Blue Sponge)

      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Location
      Stockholm
      Posts
      1,631
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1,117 Times in 622 Posts
      I got a new response from the first seller who didn't know and apparently he wanted to really help out (I've purchased two H301 from him) so he instant messaged the Yinhe manager that said it was a Koto outer, he showed me the sms but I don't know Chinese And he was kind enough to tell me they are gonna be having a sale pretty soon.

    4. The Following 2 Users Like RidTheKid's Post:

      Suga D (04-12-2019),thomas.pong (09-11-2019)

    5. Top | #24
      dominus7 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Chile
      dominus7's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Viscaria
      Forehand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Jupiter 2
      Backhand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Saturn Pro

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      616
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 96 Times in 84 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by RidTheKid View Post
      I got a new response from the first seller who didn't know and apparently he wanted to really help out (I've purchased two H301 from him) so he instant messaged the Yinhe manager that said it was a Koto outer, he showed me the sms but I don't know Chinese And he was kind enough to tell me they are gonna be having a sale pretty soon.
      He told you something about the others plies? Should we say it's
      koto-limba-alc-kiri-alc-limba-koto?
      koto-limba-alc-ayous-alc-limba-koto?
      koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto?

    6. Top | #25
      RidTheKid is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Master TTD Member Country: Sweden

      Equipment:
      Blade DHS W968
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 NEO National
      Backhand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 NEO National (Blue Sponge)

      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Location
      Stockholm
      Posts
      1,631
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1,117 Times in 622 Posts
      Sorry, I have no other information.

      Quote Originally Posted by dominus7 View Post
      He told you something about the others plies? Should we say it's
      koto-limba-alc-kiri-alc-limba-koto?
      koto-limba-alc-ayous-alc-limba-koto?
      koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto?

    7. The Following 2 Users Like RidTheKid's Post:

      thomas.pong (09-11-2019),UpSideDownCarl (08-28-2019)

    8. Top | #26
      dominus7 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Chile
      dominus7's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Viscaria
      Forehand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Jupiter 2
      Backhand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Saturn Pro

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      616
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 96 Times in 84 Posts
      I've read Yinhe m202 is limba-limba-plc-kiri-plc-limba-limba, it's innerforce zlc clone
      And let's say Yinhe pro feeling is koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto, innerforce alc clone.
      What blade should be more controllable and less crispier?

    9. Top | #27
      usualsuspect is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: United States

      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Dynasty Carbon
      Forehand Rubber yinhe/galaxy Big Dipper
      Backhand Rubber Friendship/729 Presto Speed

      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      Atlanta, US
      Posts
      587
      Reviews
      Read 1 Reviews
      Liked 349 Times in 199 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by dominus7 View Post
      I've read Yinhe m202 is limba-limba-plc-kiri-plc-limba-limba, it's innerforce zlc clone
      And let's say Yinhe pro feeling is koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto, innerforce alc clone.
      What blade should be more controllable and less crispier?
      Ordinarily, koto is harder than limba. So go for limba if you want more control. But blade hardness also depends on manufacturing process. I haven't tried M202, so idk how they compare. Pro feeling is quite controllable though.

      I highly recommend Yinhe Pro V14 too. It's limba-alc-limba-ayous structure. This is a really good viscaria clone. About the same price as Pro feeling.

    10. Top | #28
      dominus7 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Chile
      dominus7's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Viscaria
      Forehand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Jupiter 2
      Backhand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Saturn Pro

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      616
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 96 Times in 84 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect View Post
      Ordinarily, koto is harder than limba. So go for limba if you want more control. But blade hardness also depends on manufacturing process. I haven't tried M202, so idk how they compare. Pro feeling is quite controllable though.

      I highly recommend Yinhe Pro V14 too. It's limba-alc-limba-ayous structure. This is a really good viscaria clone. About the same price as Pro feeling.
      Sorry to tell you, v14 pro is not limba-alc-limba-ayous but koto-alc-ayous-kiri;
      I'm looking for an innerforce blade.
      But if you have the source seller where they say about the composition that will be awesome!

    11. Top | #29
      usualsuspect is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: United States

      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Dynasty Carbon
      Forehand Rubber yinhe/galaxy Big Dipper
      Backhand Rubber Friendship/729 Presto Speed

      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      Atlanta, US
      Posts
      587
      Reviews
      Read 1 Reviews
      Liked 349 Times in 199 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by dominus7 View Post
      Sorry to tell you, v14 pro is not limba-alc-limba-ayous but koto-alc-ayous-kiri;
      I'm looking for an innerforce blade.
      But if you have the source seller where they say about the composition that will be awesome!
      OMG! I'm really having a hard time believing all those blades are koto top plies. They really don't feel that hard.
      Ok, V14 is quite crispy. I can totally believe it's koto top. But Pro feeling actually feels soft.

      Anyways, thanks for correcting my misconception on Pro V14 and Pro feeling. I won't misguide the next person.

    12. Top | #30
      neon is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Bulgaria


      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      15
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
      Hello friends, top layer of yinhe pro feeling is definitely koto. In net have more pictures from back side, where is metal plastic. Koto has unique view like marble grid. Core is samba (ayous). Layer under koto is samba or limba. If I bought be sure, view lateral from handle with magnifying glass is enough. Samba is different from limba. Samba has very thin vertical or inclined lines. Good luck.

    13. Top | #31
      UpSideDownCarl is online now
      says Krooklyn District Goon Squad
      Commissioner
       
      Equipment Expert
      Super Moderator Country: United States
      UpSideDownCarl's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade OSP Virtuoso +
      Forehand Rubber BH:Red Rasanter R48
      Backhand Rubber FH:Black Rasanter R48

      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Brooklyn, New York
      Posts
      13,122
      Reviews
      Read 11 Reviews
      Liked 14,703 Times in 7,064 Posts
      Dominus, the EJ virus is a dangerous addiction. It seems you have once again been infected.
      Spin Everything.

    14. Top | #32
      lVegita is offline
      says Nothing to see here
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Brazil
      lVegita's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Petr Korbel
      Forehand Rubber BH: Donic Bluefire M3
      Backhand Rubber FH: Donic Bluefire M2

      Join Date
      Sep 2018
      Posts
      532
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 575 Times in 293 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownCarl View Post
      Dominus, the EJ virus is a dangerous addiction. It seems you have once again been infected.
      You might have been bamboozled by a resurrected thread. Shhh, don't wake him up
      Last edited by lVegita; 08-28-2019 at 01:58 PM.

    15. The Following 2 Users Like lVegita's Post:

      thomas.pong (09-11-2019),UpSideDownCarl (08-29-2019)

    16. Top | #33
      dominus7 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Chile
      dominus7's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Viscaria
      Forehand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Jupiter 2
      Backhand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Saturn Pro

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      616
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 96 Times in 84 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownCarl View Post
      Dominus, the EJ virus is a dangerous addiction. It seems you have once again been infected.
      I don't have money for EJ, some jack*ss stole my trek, so I have to buy a new bike, some friend offered to me a Stiga Infinity, I was playing with the Viscaria and I won against most guys which they beat me.
      I have the Yinhe v16 too, and I was thinking to buy a blade, between a Yinhe Pro Feeling and a Yinhe m202, both innerforce clone or like.

    17. Top | #34
      Giangt is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Equipment Expert
      Super Moderator Country: Denmark
      Giangt's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade DHS W968 2nd edition
      Forehand Rubber BH: Butterfly 05
      Backhand Rubber FH: Hurricane 3 Prov NEO

      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      1,781
      Reviews
      Read 20 Reviews
      Liked 1,499 Times in 705 Posts
      Just buy Yinhe 970xx ALC, Maybe buy the whole series while you are at it and make some reviews.

    18. Top | #35
      JustANoob is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Established TTD Member Country: Bulgaria

      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom Fuga
      Forehand Rubber Friendship/729 Battle II red
      Backhand Rubber Friendship/729 Battle II red

      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Posts
      122
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 38 Times in 30 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by dominus7 View Post
      I don't have money for EJ, some jack*ss stole my trek, so I have to buy a new bike, some friend offered to me a Stiga Infinity, I was playing with the Viscaria and I won against most guys which they beat me.
      I have the Yinhe v16 too, and I was thinking to buy a blade, between a Yinhe Pro Feeling and a Yinhe m202, both innerforce clone or like.

      Why not just the m202

    19. Top | #36
      dominus7 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Chile
      dominus7's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Viscaria
      Forehand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Jupiter 2
      Backhand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Saturn Pro

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      616
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 96 Times in 84 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Giangt View Post
      Just buy Yinhe 970xx ALC, Maybe buy the whole series while you are at it and make some reviews.
      I tried that blade, and didn't like it.

    20. Top | #37
      M.Hoang is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Established TTD Member Country: Vietnam


      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Posts
      107
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by JustANoob View Post
      Why not just the m202
      Did you tried yinhe M202? I want to know about this blade, but heard some that it 's faster than inner butterfly very much @@

    21. Top | #38
      M.Hoang is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Established TTD Member Country: Vietnam


      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Posts
      107
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by dominus7 View Post
      I tried that blade, and didn't like it.
      how about this blade? can you compare it with Viscaria? Tks

    22. Top | #39
      UpSideDownCarl is online now
      says Krooklyn District Goon Squad
      Commissioner
       
      Equipment Expert
      Super Moderator Country: United States
      UpSideDownCarl's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade OSP Virtuoso +
      Forehand Rubber BH:Red Rasanter R48
      Backhand Rubber FH:Black Rasanter R48

      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Brooklyn, New York
      Posts
      13,122
      Reviews
      Read 11 Reviews
      Liked 14,703 Times in 7,064 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by lVegita View Post
      You might have been bamboozled by a resurrected thread. Shhh, don't wake him up
      And you are absolutely right. I should have looked at dates and realized this was out of date. Good job. Thank you.

    23. The Following User Likes UpSideDownCarl's Post:

      thomas.pong (09-11-2019)

    24. Top | #40
      JustANoob is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Established TTD Member Country: Bulgaria

      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom Fuga
      Forehand Rubber Friendship/729 Battle II red
      Backhand Rubber Friendship/729 Battle II red

      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Posts
      122
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 38 Times in 30 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by M.Hoang View Post
      Did you tried yinhe M202? I want to know about this blade, but heard some that it 's faster than inner butterfly very much @@
      Sorry to disappoint you , but I have not player with an inner butterfly to compare, I have also not played enough with the m202 to give a complete review yet, but in speed without power from the swing it feels something like a Korbel, when you put some power behind the swing tho its like BOOM, while the Korbel is more of boom. I think I'll probably try an unboosted H3 after I wore out my Target 90.

    25. The Following User Likes JustANoob's Post:

      M.Hoang (08-29-2019)

    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Log in or Register
    BACK TO TOP