Best way to follow ttdaily on your phone

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey Rhonis

The best way to follow TableTennisDaily through your phone is to use the TableTennisDaily app that we have integrated with Tapatalk software. If you search Tapatalk in the Android (app store) Market you can download it there. The app (Tapatalk) costs £1.99 to download but its worth your while as it's fantastic. It provides everything you need and it runs very fast and smooth. For more on the app click this link http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?521-TableTennisDaily-App-is-here!

Administrator
Oct 2010
I read the app is nice, shame I can't get it because I don't have Paypal or a creditcard. Is corvo an good alternative?

I see, cannot a friend with a card register for you and you give him/her the money? I would cover the costs for you, but cannot do it from here sorry :(. What is corvo?

Administrator
Oct 2010
No problem I will check out if I can get it. Corvo is a free app available in the market and I think it is the same almost as tapatalk. Now I send a message trough corvo and can find new messages with 1 push....

I will look into Corvo, I don't think it will work with our app if we don't have it connected?

Administrator
Oct 2010
Don't know, but corvo free is very limited you can see new messages instant and reply good but that's about all.

Ah I see, well thats pretty good for the time being until you can manage to purchase Tapatalk as I highly recommend it due to the features it has :)