Hina Hayata : interview

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/1760511517525306/videos/2169522526691229/?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDYfjT0uf0zqm7k-fAeoheRvPp5s86VmCcWNDFGetvN2otj5EF_EZhB5QaRUebqBfu0d4Okp0uvhrAd8_nMhswGfCQeycI0uBjPLvmrkuP7R51_uOnSYgBvICO_DzS-AgxPAWBP6t7QToNM9gYMX8ZxpJAPqh5CYoO4DHosnjMPwEKeaY3jt3K3FDHlSyfaiwylBweT2S72f6JUu8HWENiHMA8zCJ-KAKp_--4d4ZTk4qMA-RSaI4wEUEKAJslu_9wOyRFvojv8N1tLyaSKchL4f6etRn1_EOvjgYGSu3sUQUYCpxxYmSUrBi_EtzJ5I9JoQzlmWd5mJkcmVA-j9wa-YK0pKsptIqLJ-EVO&__tn__=-R" aria-label="Видео, продолжительность: 6 минут 26 секунд" data-video-channel-id="1760511517525306" data-channel-caller="channel_view_from_page_timeline" rel="async" class="async_saving _400z _2-40 _5pcq" target="" data-onclick="[{"mod":"TahoeController","meth":"openFromVideoLinkHelper","a":[{"__elem":1},"page_timeline","unknown",null,36]}]"><abbr title="14.04.2019, 10:50" data-utime="1555221049" data-shorten="1" class="_5ptz timestamp livetimestamp">21 ч.</abbr> ·

https://www.facebook.com/1760511517525306/videos/2169522526691229/

Last edited:
okay, so to sum up:
1. she's confident to win the women's double with mima ito
2. she's improved alot in the past 2 years
3. she has practiced double with mima and is confident to take the title
4. mima-hina pair have beaten many chinese pairs, except SYS & WMY pair which is a new combination and they never play against them.
5. talking about how awesome chinese players are
6. talking about her life with mima ito (train together, sleep in separated room, eat together, watch tv together)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Thank you very much !Very interesting interview, and quite a lot!
Happiness and good luck to Mima Ito and Hina Hayata in WTTC !

(Hina Hayata - separate happiness and good luck in Serbia! And to be allowed to play in Slovenia ....)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
The composition of the women's team JNT at China Open Platinium is announced ....
Hina Hayata in the composition is not ....:(
It's a shame for her ...:(

And in addition .....Hina Hayata is not declared - it means that the Ito - Hayata pair (WD) will not be declared?
After WTTC this couple is no longer relevant?
At the Olympics 2020, after all, the XD is relevant, not the WD .....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
The composition of the women's team JNT at China Open Platinium is announced ....

And in addition .....Hina Hayata is not declared - it means that the Ito - Hayata pair (WD) will not be declared?

The question is - will there be a WD at the 2020 Olympics?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
huh what do you mean by how awesome chinese players are ?

Well, in all fairness, in contrast with their male counterparts the Chinese females have been at the top of the table tennis food chain for a very, very long time now. At the top for an awesome stretch of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qDcuj-Y

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Hina Hayata in Hungary ....

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2139049412845197

(And yet I do not understand why Hayata is not declared to China Open .....However, the trainers of the women's national team of the JNT are certainly more informed than we, the members of the forum .....Although could give her chances to score points, for example, in Thailand ...)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019

Hi! I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure Hayata will play the China Open. Are you basing your information on what JTTA posted? If you are, note that the list isn't final and is always subject to additions.

I remember you posted before in mytabletennis that you were surprised why Hina wasn't declared for the Qatar Open based on the initial JTTA list, but she was added to the roster later on.

From what I know, JTTA posts an initial list of players that JTTA will sponsor. Players with high World Rankings such like Ishikawa and Ito and promising youngsters like Kihara and Nagasaki will have JTTA pay for their tournament.
Other players like Hayata, Ando, and Mori, don't have high World Rankings so they probably aren't sponsored by JTTA to play, which is why they aren't on the initial list. However, they can always voluntary participate in the tournament if they pay for it themselves. I would wait for the official list of player entries for the China Open on the ITTF page before worrying. Given the amount of ranking points up for grabs in the China Open, I'm sure Hayata will join.

I don't usually post on this forum but I could feel the distress from your posts, so I hope this reply can give you some comfort. :)

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Thanks a lot !
For your understanding and support!
You are very accurately and correctly explained!
Let's wait and hope!
:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Looks like my hunch was right. Hayata will be playing in the China Open and Hong Kong Open. The same goes for Ando, Mori and the other less highly ranked players of Japan. Check the player entry list on the ITTF website. Also, Hayata has an interesting partner for Mixed Doubles for the Hong Kong Open. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Atas Newton