This user has no status.
Feb 2018
The fans, they are interesting
1c361b3f285913b1e13ebf22062c54c5.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-J250Y usando o Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
I'm watching Eckholm/Pota - Li/Li. Matilda frustrates a lot, I mean a lot ... why? Can't understand ...

she said on "ask a pro anything" something like being too demanding with herself and that's why you see her being so frustrated in many matches, because she let herself down, something like this, I think

Last edited:
Reactions: jawien
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Didn't mean it really, WHT play in Polish Superliga so I cheer for him. It's just those results and matches are surprising.

Hong Kong's head coach actually knew it was gonna be difficult in the singles ahead of time. The chances are higher on the doubles and mixed doubles. If it weren't for that draw...

http://paper.wenweipo.com/2019/04/11/SP1904110018.htm
陳江華:男單有隱憂

東京奧運將於明年舉行,今年世乒賽更是計算奧運外圍賽積分最多的賽事,為在奧運外圍賽團體賽爭取更高排名,港隊除要保持雙打一貫佳績外,單打項目亦要有所突破,陳江華表示港隊在奧運外圍賽將受到嚴峻考驗:「奧運外圍賽是計團體積分,單打和雙打同樣重要,加上東京奧運有混雙項目,很多國家都加緊培訓進步很快,而我們的單打更是有隱憂,尤其是男子單打,大賽心態及綜合實力都有待加強,我們的年輕球員是有一定衝擊力,不過要取得成績還是要看臨場發揮。」

https://www.upower.com.hk/article/381883-香港乒乓球隊4月底出戰世錦賽-陳江華教練:日本隊
為了備戰,香港隊總教練陳江華近日請來省隊人員來港陪練,在賽前協助港隊精益求精。華哥表示,今次世錦賽是東京奧運周期的一部份:「除了雙打及混雙力爭獎牌之外,教練團都想見到球員在單打賽事方面有突破、努力提升排名。事關今次奧運資格是以團體排名作甄選,而非純以個人排名,所以提升我們的單打排名很重要。」他又表示,世錦賽是最高舞台之一,如果在此有所表現,對於提升個人排名很有幫助。

華哥指出,雖然雙打項目香港有一定戰鬥力,但是男子單打實力未夠雄厚:「除了黃鎮廷以外,另外幾位球手的能力仍未足夠,不過他們勝在有衝擊力,希望可以帶來突破。」

https://hk.sports.yahoo.com/news/布達佩斯直擊-黃鎮廷-杜凱琹混雙負世界第-未能延獎牌夢-001550226.html
黃鎮廷賽後謂:「如在第二局能贏下對我們信心會加強很多,我們其實很多僵持,大家都沒有很明顯的漏洞,我們已打出應有水平,雖然大分是一局也沒拿下,但細分上其實咬得緊。」杜凱琹又稱:「畢竟他們兩人都是世界冠軍,我們有一、兩局是有機會,是關鍵時欠缺信心,處理手法亦不夠成熟。」

但對於東京奧運才是他們的最大目標,這次對賽也讓他們有得著。黃鎮廷說:「今次是一次很好的鍛練機會,在之後的公開賽增加了解。未來我們需要加強進攻連貫性、要靠主動進攻或被動反攻去得分,攻防轉換能力也要加強。」雖然失落混雙,兩人今天仍有單打及雙打賽事。

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Do the HK players play Chinese Super League or have any (non financial) support from mainland China? I wonder if not why not.

Oh, they do. They train with the CNT ahead of the majors all the time. They can participate in any of the leagues in China. They actually hired some provincial players to help with training ahead of this WTTC.

Reactions: Ioiettino
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Oh, they do. They train with the CNT ahead of the majors all the time. They can participate in any of the leagues in China. They actually hired some provincial players to help with training ahead of this WTTC.

I think I saw some footage of WHT and other player practicing with the CNT.

@Women bracket is widely occupied with Hong Kong players though ...

Jan 2018
Courtesy game to Lily Zhang by Ito? Oozing with confidence.