says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
No more screams!!!

Orqlglx.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The match showed the disadvantages of pips play starkly though. You could see how limited Ito was when she had to continue attacking with her pips and the ball was not in her strike zone. She had to take pace off the ball to keep the ball on the table and then Sun Yingsha came back into the point. If Ito can find a way to continue the pressure and not try to just take advantage of footwork issues, this can be better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
One of this WTTC's storylines ends early. Sun Yingsha has now denied Miu Hirano the Youth Olympics gold and defused the main CNT threat at the world championship, they should give her some kinda reward just for that.
Anyway selection in CNT WTTC team itself is a big reward for her.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
I might be 12 hours late to the discussion but I think that I have found the solution to the "does not throw the ball high enough" problem. Change the rule to be "the throw has to be at least the height equivalent of the players pe*is". Everyone would start to serve like samsonov

[PC mode]Height discrimination there...[/PC mode] :cool:

This user has no status.
I might be 12 hours late to the discussion but I think that I have found the solution to the "does not throw the ball high enough" problem. Change the rule to be "the throw has to be at least the height equivalent of the players pe*is". Everyone would start to serve like samsonov
Please no. The topic just started to get burried in this thread. Don't you dare bring it up again.
I fear that even a silly joke might be enough to reignite the topic.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Please no. The topic just started to get burried in this thread. Don't you dare bring it up again.
I fear that even a silly joke might be enough to reignite the topic.
Sorry dear friend, lets discuss how both Samsonov and Gionis is preassuring the chinese instead