This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
No problem for me, but I can actually compare the Davis Cup that was on everyones lips and tennis world today ;) The point about DC was obvious, it was the World cup of tennis. Do you think the Ryder Cup in golf is boring as well? You prefer the NHL over the Olympics?

Not sure what your point is about Davis Cup, because at least in the last decade it was becoming more and more of a joke, and nobody actually cared about it compared to Slams. But no, I can't compare today to the 80s because I wasn't alive back then.

Guess we are gonna have to agree to disagree on this one :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
BREAKING NEWS:

Due to the lack of balance between the two halves of the draw, it has been announced that Wang Hao will come out of retirement and be placed straight into the final at the bottom half!

Ma Long in ruins.

Ma Long pretends to be in ruins. In reality, Ma Long has grown up a lot since those days. Winning and perspective does that.

Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I think Gauzy in this form can wiz his way through. If Gauzy keeps his serves low to Falcks fh he will win many points.

I think we have been seeing a level of spin from Gauzy that is a little crazy, especially on serve return and opening loops. How Falck deals with that will frame the match.

This user has no status.
Also he pronounced Simon Gauzy's name like Simon the english version.

Facepalm
As a Frenchman with an « I » in his name myself, working for a British company and thus speaking and hearing English most of the time, I can tell you it still feels very unnatural to hear my name pronounced the French way in an English spoken sentence (ie. « breece »). I can tell you I much rather prefer hearing it pronounced the English way and I’m guessing it would be the same for somebody named Simon :)

just my 2 cents anyway ^^

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
A lot of the players from the 'shock' results have said they have had nothing to lose so have gone all out and played their game.

Is there more pressure than usual for the favourites in this tournament? Shows how important it is, even to us mere mortals, to play relaxed.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
What LIANG Jingkun was trying to mean when he put the foot on the table and pointed to the shoe?

Last edited: