This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Read 1 reviews
Drinkhall getting miffed as he loses the second set v Niwa.

HAHAHAHA, I just saw in the live tracker that it was 9-9 in the 7th game between Matilda Ekholm and Cha Hyo Sim.
I clicked on it to see the tantrum Ekholm would throw if she were to lose.

Sure enough, she loses 12-10 and smacks the ball like a toddler.

(Wo)man-child.

Edit: And the table gets a good ol' smack with the towel for being naughty.

K.P

This user has no status.

K.P

This user has no status.
Feb 2017
why does the commentator keep referring to him as the american, or the young american.
You don't refer to ma long as the chinese or Timo as the old german, the player has a name, its Kanak Jha

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
TmFhnRa.jpg

TpE2lKw.jpg

WRBYm98.jpg

7fXztSr.jpg

F6pMQG9.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
why does the commentator keep referring to him as the american, or the young american.
You don't refer to ma long as the chinese or Timo as the old german, the player has a name, its Kanak Jha

This would make sense for me, because how many players are there from the US, that do count in the draw ... ? I'd say just one that is outstanding, unlike German or Chinese players ...

K.P

This user has no status.

K.P

This user has no status.
Feb 2017
This would make sense for me, because how many players are there from the US, that do count in the draw ... ? I'd say just one that is outstanding, unlike German or Chinese players ...

not denying that it is good that the usa now has at least 1 top player capable of playing at the world championships, but practically after every point and whenever he refers to him, it seems a little excessive to me

This user has no status.

That's a weird complaint because he literally said "the Chinese" about a dozen times.

Jan 2018
Calderano 4-2 Kazuhiro Yoshimura